Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Last few years I expected to hear, 

“With the Pick the Commanders take 

Hingle Mckringleberry” 😂  

I’ve said Who?? more times than I count on draft day . Whatever QB we grab  tomorrow at least I can say I’ve heard of him so that’s a good thing lol. 

Edited by ANONYMOUS SOURCE.
  • Haha 3

38 seconds of Will Levis having a deathwish:

I hope Peters puts this on a 100 inch screen and tapes Jayden's eyes open and says "See this!  Do not do this!"

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Logan Paulsen is biting his fingernails over Daniels *and* Maye 🤣

Gotta say, first time I've heard anyone describe the LSU offense as "simple" 🤪

But, but, the inconsistencies are all 'cause his right big toe isn't lined up 90 degrees with something or other - no wait, it's all his teammates' fault. Yeah!  And the coaches, they suck. Clyde Christensen doesn't know ****!!  Poor Drake. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Tell us who, tell us whoooooooo,TELL US NOW!!!

man destroys his keyboard and monitor on Make a GIF

It's fine. Everything is fine. FINE.

Edited by Dah-Dee

5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I hope Peters puts this on a 100 inch screen and tapes Jayden's eyes open and says "See this!  Do not do this!"

Yup

Will Levis has the worst protective instinct I have ever seen at QB. Its non-existent.

That clip did not even show his worst one and the lowest football IQ play in the NFL last year

Absolute inverse of what we need to see from JD

1 hour ago, srtman04 said:

Just so we can all remember,  here's Griffin's rookie season in action.   I want to see this magic again,  this time lasting a full career.    No injuries.  

Watching this really eases some of my concerns about Jayden throwing over the middle of the field. Jayden is a much better passer than RG3 was and here you can see rg3 ripping the ball over the middle with ease. If Rg3 could do it than I’m sure JD5 can to.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m not sure who the top guy is or what tea leaves he’s reading :ols:

But clearly Maye puts ketchup on steak. And therefore cannot be trusted.

Agreed. I dated a girl who only ate well done steaks and dipped them in ketchup. Didn’t go over well when we went to a very expensive steak house.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

image.gif.b6daa0f8b1bdb3a2b3da879fd9c363cc.gif

from the most screwed up movie I’ve ever seen.  

4 minutes ago, mh86 said:

Agreed. I dated a girl who only ate well done steaks and dipped them in ketchup. Didn’t go over well when we went to a very expensive steak house.

IMG_0552.jpeg.ca207a4273eca7dcb85049bb35a76c02.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, illone said:

This kid has some type of calm confidence about him. Would instantly be a fan favorite. 

Good watch!   He is hard not to like.  Actually I’ve watched interviews, pro-days and game tape of all three options Washington is looking at.  While they all have different strengths and styles, I think they all are excellent character guys.   I lean Daniels but will be happy with whoever GMAP selects.  Exciting times.  Also happy for all three of these young men.  They’ve all earned it and seem to have their heads on straight.   Good for them.  I hope the Giants aren’t able to take any of them.  

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Show him the Alex Smith injury and the RG3 hit from that behemoth that was in Bmore on a loop every morning. Eyes peeled open and shock him every time he looks away. 

26 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Logan Paulsen is biting his fingernails over Daniels *and* Maye 🤣

Gotta say, first time I've heard anyone describe the LSU offense as "simple" 🤪

But, but, the inconsistencies are all 'cause his right big toe isn't lined up 90 degrees with something or other - no wait, it's all his teammates' fault. Yeah!  And the coaches, they suck. Clyde Christensen doesn't know ****!!  Poor Drake. 

Logan has shifted from preferring Daniels to then Maye to then McCarthy.  Now he's saying he'd take Daniels but has concerns.

The funny thing is Jay Gruden dings McCarthy as the one who plays in a simple offense not the other 2.

• Thanks 1

I have a suggestion.

No matter who we pick tomorrow night, after we pick  him, can we reserve this thread for qbs that are actually on our team.

We can then dedicate another thread for those interested in talking about players on other teams that we didn't draft and their exploits during training camp and the season.

Just a thought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

I have a suggestion.

No matter who we pick tomorrow night, after we pick  him, can we reserve this thread for qbs that are actually on our team.

We can then dedicate another thread for those interested in talking about players on other teams that we didn't draft and their exploits during training camp and the season.

Just a thought.

Can we just shut down this thread as a whole? Just move on to something clean and fresh?

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

any player that gets drafted by another team is instantly banished to the ATN section

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952guij4m7lvj8qtirglu

• Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, mh86 said:

Yikes!!!

She MUST have had some serious bad ass compensatiing factors, the kind of thing that makes your toes wiggle, to get away with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Logan has shifted from preferring Daniels to then Maye to then McCarthy.  Now he's saying he'd take Daniels but has concerns.

The funny thing is Jay Gruden dings McCarthy as the one who plays in a simple offense not the other 2.

I would think that Michigan plays about as close to a Pro Style O as any of the other teams with Harbaugh at the helm while he was there and there with JJ.  :) 

Btw they are definitely not trading down. They have had season tix reps emailing me about coming to the party to watch them select a QB at 2 for weeks. 

Yes, I have asked. No they will not tell me. Yes they have quoted P2S figures. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, mh86 said:

could she suck start a school bus? 🚌 

• Haha 3

I don’t even know if was already shared but:

At 0:50, JJ talks about the topgolf experience, which he loved. Nice to hear after all the stuff with Daniels

Also, the team he’s spent the most time with is the giants. Man would it be nice to rip him out from under them and **** up their plans

EDIT: NVM looks like this was posted literally 28 minutes ago lmao

Edited by WashingtonRedWolves
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, illone said:

This kid has some type of calm confidence about him. Would instantly be a fan favorite. 

So hoping he doesn't make it to the Giants whom he has visited twice!