Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 - Week 5 Prediction Thread: Football Team vs. Who Dat?

zCommander

On 10/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, petey hodge said:

Good news... I think we win this one.

Bad news... it may be a long time before we win another game.

Chiefs, @Packers, @Broncos, Bucs... leaving us at 3-6 before we get the Panthers and Seahawks.   And that's just Lovely.

We will beat the chiefs.  I am sure of it. Now this game, I just don’t see us pulling it out. 22-28 no. I have dusty missing two more extra points. Seriously, when are we gonna bring in some kickers?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:
12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

We will beat the chiefs.  I am sure of it. Now this game, I just don’t see us pulling it out. 22-28 no. I have dusty missing two more extra points. Seriously, when are we gonna bring in some kickers?

t the  I am sure of it. Now this game, I just don’t see us pulling it out. 22-28 no. I have dusty missing two more extra points. Seriously, when are we gonna bring in some kickers?

Did we get a new defense?  The Chiefs are going to drop 50 on us, easily. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

We need to do ratchet up the accusations of racism against the chiefs for their name!

Suck it chiefs! Who's the racist now b*****es!

• Haha 1

Saints have a good defense. They're ranked 11th in YPG, and 5th in PPG allowed. I expect offense will be harder to attain this week, and our "defense" is about as effective as a wicker border wall.

Alvin Kamara working against our LB corps makes me fear **** myself.

Saints: 34

Heini's: 19

Nothing against Curtis Samuel personally but I’m so tired of this team signing glorified NFL Shop Sideline Collection models at WR. Plenty of hype yet they either never play or are just really mediocre. Maybe it’ll prove worth it but I wasn’t really a fan when they signed him and now I’m pretty much sour on the signing. 

• Like 2

Sunday is an ideal time - New Orleans has one of the league's worst passing offenses, and it's a golden opportunity for Chase Young to log his first sack of the season.

"I'm glad right now that we're staying together," Young said of the unit. "Everybody has their confidence.

"These guys went to big D-I programs, they know what it looks like and they know how to carry themselves at this time."

Young noted that sacks are no easy task against Jameis Winston, though.

"You know, people make fun of the little (workout) videos he has on Twitter, and they're funny, but you see in a game, some of those drills work a little bit," Young said. "He's real mobile in the pocket, that's why he doesn't get sacked, and he's still a strong dude at the end of the day.

"And he likes to get the ball out. You hit him, and he tosses that joint out. So you've got to make sure you hit the ball."

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

.....So you've got to make sure you hit the ball."

Last year, our d line had so many batted balls.  I don't recall any this season.  Question for you football experts:  Is the d line using different tactics this year?  We aren't getting the sacks or batted balls.  Have they been coached to do something different from last season?  

• Like 1