Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the dumbest professional athlete?

Cooked Crack

5 hours ago, clietas said:

Mookie Wilson tho is most definitely a genius. 

mookie-dino.jpg

One of my all time favorite quotes from anyone. Truer words were never spoken.

Love me some Mookie.

My favorite was after playing centerfield in Texas on a 115 degree afternoon, a reporter asked him how it felt. 

Mookie: “It was so hot out there, I saw a dog chasing a cat, and they were both walking.”

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, clietas said:

Mookie Wilson tho is most definitely a genius. 

One of my all time favorite quotes from anyone. Truer words were never spoken.

Not sure why that amazing quote triggered a memory of an old interview Jalen Ramsey did with GQ, but it did and now I have to share this quote.  

You either like us or you don't. If you don't like us, ****, it's a trillion other people in this world, somebody gonna like me. Somebody. God didn't make me to be on this Earth by myself. Somebody gonna like me. So if a couple people don't like me, I'm not tripping. I am good.

There’s plenty to unpack, but I love this quote.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bradley Beal just threw his hat in the ring:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=32293923

I'm not sure what's dumber...the decision to not get the vaccine or his rambling reason about "both sides."

I hope he never takes Advil or any OTC medicine, eats peanuts, shrimp, etc., because there are people who also have really bad reactions to those as well.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32387481/brooklyn-nets-say-kyrie-irving-play-practice-eligible-local-covid-19-vaccination-mandate

I've got no evidence, other than just a general feeling that Kyrie thinks that he's on some Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Colin Kaepernick ****.  Like, he's this thoughtful dude who's taking a stand about something although he's too unaware to realize that he's on the wrong side of the argument and looks like an idiot.  

I've gotta believe Kevin Durant and James Harden are pissed as **** behind closed doors, although they're both too professional and media savvy to publicly state their feelings.  I'd be irate if I worked like a dog like KD did to come back from that achilles injury and team up with a guy like this.