Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m convinced I’ll never know what it’s like to have a true franchise QB on my team. All i have is 4 or 5 game winning streaks to sneak into the playoffs just to lose in the first round. It’s pathetic. 

And yet there are still people on this board who will tell you having a franchise QB is not what will help turn this team around. That somehow you have to turn the team around first. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean Seriously....watching stafford right now. Why can’t WE get the staffords of the NFL in a trade? Why can’t WE draft the good QB? Why? WHY??? Who the **** cursed this team? Speak up now and I’ll go easy on you. Don’t, then **** you and whoever looks like you. 

Did you call?

Dan_Snyder_(cropped).jpg.6048180f54975d53e4fed1d3e1268efd.jpg

• Sad 1

I was out today, so didn't catch the game. I did check on the score a few times and noticed Buffalo, getting a bigger and bigger lead.   

I said that today that reality would hit us.  Also, today was a test for the defense.   Well after seeing what the score was, looks like reality hit 

us dead on and we failed that defensive test.

The hype going into the season was that we had a great defense and too some we were just a QB away from being Superbowl contenders.

Wrong.  As has been said, that so called great defense last year; was because they feasted on mostly bad teams. Some of those bad teams

like Dallas where playing their backups.

The good teams will eat us alive.  I expect many more results like today.  The bad/lesser teams will hang around and may even beat us.

Week 4: @Falcons.  A team we should beat but I actually think Atlanta will be favored and it wouldn't shock me to see them beat us.

Week 5: Saints.  Depends which Winston we get- Week 1 or Week 2, but New Orleans probably wins us.

Week 6: Chiefs.  Chiefs aren't as good as last year. Well, in 3 weeks if they are still below last year's pace; we will cure them.  Expect a loss worse than today.

Week 7: @Packers. Aaron should have a great day.

Week 8: @Broncos.  I think this is a loss, Broncos are clearly a better team.

Week 9: Bye Week

Week 10: Buccaneers.  Tom Brady will be having some fun this day.  My guess, if Fitzy is healthy; he will be QB1 for this game.

Week 11:  @Panthers.   the Sam Darnold redemption tour will continue.

Week 12:  Seahawks.  Wilson will have a good day.

Week 13: @ Raiders. Carr will have a good day.

Week 14: Boys.   Dak will have a good day.

Week 15: @Eagles.  Depends on where the Eagles are then. A good Eagles team will beat us; a bad one, maybe we have a shot. 

Week 16: @ Boys. Dak will have another good day.

Week 17: Eagles. Maybe, our 2nd win. 

Week 18: @Giants. Daniel Jones will get his revenge for last week.

2-15 honestly, isn't that far fetched.   Now, in reality that probably doesn't happen.  We may stink for while and we are talking about our high draft pick and the franchise QB.

Then this team wins some games late and we from a Top 5 pick to somewhere between 9-15.  

I can already see the beginning of the end of the Rivera era.  It will be traced to this years poor defense. For a defensive coach; his defenses suck. I can see a new era after the 22 season. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean Seriously....watching stafford right now. Why can’t WE get the staffords of the NFL in a trade? Why can’t WE draft the good QB? Why? WHY??? Who the **** cursed this team? Speak up now and I’ll go easy on you. Don’t, then **** you and whoever looks like you. 

I’d like to think he would have solved our problems but deep down I know he would have sucked or gotten hurt.

I don’t know about today as far as his play but rewatching some albeit not all of the first 2 games I wasn’t impressed with William Jackson. Others  apparently were impressed with his play here. So as far as me and PFF being dead wrong about how he played, I’ll keep an open mind and rewatch those 2 games and just watch him. I want to see if I am losing my mind because it wasn’t really close as far as my initial impression albeit my mind wasn’t fully glued to him alone but I’ll own it if I am wrong. 😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We needed to offer two 1s and one of our DL for Stafford and thats not a price Rivera wanted to pay.

I don't get it. Vet coaching. Plenty of talent. You watch a real game like the rams bucs and it's like a different sport.

I'll say, the Bills are a possible SB team finding their way. They're great. Miami is beating the Raiders. It's early season, so maybe they're better than we know yet.

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Seriously? The refs? Lol? Did you see the cowboys game last week? That was ref'd. Today we just sucked and got crushed.

Not saying we should have won. Not saying the refs cost us the game. Bills are light years better than us. Just saying if the refs do not call that interference penalty on I think it was our RB for a pick near the LOS on a completion outside, we may have been able to keep a drive alive and not give the ball back on  3 and out. I mean the Bills did not need any help from the refs. I see pick plays not called every week, why was it necessary when we were getting killed at that stage of the game?

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don’t know about today as far as his play but rewatching some albeit not all of if the first 2 games I wasn’t impressed with William Jackson. Others  apparently were impressed with his play here. So as far as me and PFF being dead wrong about how he played, I’ll keep an open mind and rewatch those 2 games and just watch him. I want to see if I am losing my mind because it wasn’t really close as far as my initial impression albeit my mind wasn’t fully glued to him alone but I’ll own it if I am wrong. 😀

Im not sure about him. He seems pretty good in man coverage but has gotten hosed on some iffy PI calls. The CB getting beat regularly is Fuller.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't get it. Vet coaching. Plenty of talent. You watch a real game like the rams bucs and it's like a different sport.

I'll say, the Bills are a possible SB team finding their way. They're great. Miami is beating the Raiders. It's early season, so maybe they're better than we know yet.

I think the Chargers and Bills are both legit. Both teams should be 3-0.

But the garbage Giants put up 29 on us. They scored 27 combined in their other two games.

2 minutes ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

Not saying we should have won. Not saying the refs cost us the game. Bills are light years better than us. Just saying if the refs do not call that interference penalty on I think it was our RB for a pick near the LOS on a completion outside, we may have been able to keep a drive alive and not give the ball back on  3 and out. I mean the Bills did not need any help from the refs. I see pick plays not called every week, why was it necessary when we were getting killed at that stage of the game?

He literally set a prototypical basketball pick, full standstill, in the middle of the field with his hands down below his belt. Nothing you do in football lol. That’s a rub route, it still gets called sometimes but you have to keep running your route and be more subtle as you redirect the guy trailing McLaurin. He for real set a basketball pick instead lol that’s gonna get called all the time 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Dan Snyder. It really all comes down to him and it’s not even close. He keeps surrounding himself with losers because he himself is a loser.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We needed to offer two 1s and one of our DL for Stafford and thats not a price Rivera wanted to pay.

Guessing he’s kicking himself for that stupid decision now. This offseason we absolutely HAVE to throw everything at Green Bay/Houston to acquire Rodgers, or Watson. Can’t continue to **** around. 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I think the Chargers and Bills are both legit. Both teams should be 3-0.

But the garbage Giants put up 29 on us. They scored 27 combined in their other two games.

and getting beat by the falcons who shouldn't win 1 game.

I made an attept at optimism lol