Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

I guess I thought you were talking about the previous play that was drawing criticism for not using a TO while we had momentum.  If so, my bad.

I was replying to somebody who was complaining they took a TO because they wanted to keep the momentum.

But if they did that, they would have run out of time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

If that play fails, it's an entirely different narrative right now. Glad the OL blocked it up. Our run blocking is solid.

Right, if that doesn’t work Turner gets accused of getting cute down by the goal line and running with our receiving RB instead of Gibson lol 

Makes you wonder how much of the issues with turner’s offense have been execution. Not all of it, given a lot of what we’re seeing. But I’m guessing we’ve had a hard time doing what Turner wants to be doing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Heinicke looks so much better when the offense is more uptempo and he can just ball 

hope it continues. Heine said he and Turner have a close connection because he knows what he likes and RR said Turner is a collaborative OC who listens to input from his QBs. we seem to be seeing that fruits of that relationship. 

keep the foot on the gas.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Heinicke looks so much better when the offense is more uptempo and he can just ball 

I am convinced almost any QB is better in uptempo.  I hate the slow play run run short pass predictable offense letting defenses sub every GD play. Its self defeating letting them get fresh pass rushers in on 3rd and long every time for an entire season

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Heinicke looking pretty good not great. Well that’s just fine! Hoping he keeps building on his game in the 2nd half and the Defense stays awake.

Bordering on great— He has successfully yanked back momentum.