Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Bengals

TheShredder
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.f8666962f6009cd82a72d56f2b9cd3a7.png

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

yikes, wonder who screwed up their blocking assignment on that screen. i liked how Heini was moving the ball and liked how Patterson and AGG were looking

That play was read.  I'm not sure any blocks could have saved it .

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Same thing you saw on his tape in college. He has all of the athletic traits you want. But I never considered him a plug and play player in the draft.

I know its too early but you want guys who are all over the field and have a nose for the ball. Michah Parsons seems to have this, Jamin is unnoticeable out there. Here’s hoping he changes the tune.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Same thing you saw on his tape in college. He has all of the athletic traits you want. But I never considered him a plug and play player in the draft.

He needs reps....he's probably the MIKE next year, but right now he's a run and chase weakside linebacker. 

• Like 1

This offense is pretty concerning. Trying not to read into it, because it IS preseason. 

I mean, I don't want to see Osaka all over again, but it would have been nice to at least see one polished, in rhythm drive down the field.  

Will be interesting to see how we look when the chains come off week 1.

• Like 1

Just now, dyst said:

I know its too early but you want guys who are all over the field and have a nose for the ball. Michah Parsons seems to have this, Jamin is unnoticeable out there. Here’s hoping he changes the tune.

Parsons also has way more experience than Davis, so he's definitely more of a plug and play guy. Davis is going to take some time to get up to speed, especially if he's playing a Mike role as well.

• Like 1