Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Read This Before Shouting "Fire the Kicker"

Dan T.

1 minute ago, petey hodge said:

If the "new kicker" makes all of his XP/FG attempts here on out, do we carry Sly thru the offseason?

Do we have a Kicker Kontroversy on our hands?!

😆

GIF terminator arnold schwarzenegger first blood - animated GIF on GIFER -  by Mezikinos

That game winning kick was way too low and right for me to feel comfortable with his clutch kicks, and the short kickoffs always put the ball in play. We'll have to pay Brian for 2 more games, but afterwards I'm more inclined to be a Slye guy.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, bowhunter said:

That game winning kick was way too low and right for me to feel comfortable with his clutch kicks, and the short kickoffs always put the ball in play. We'll have to pay Brian for 2 more games, but afterwards I'm more inclined to be a Slye guy.

Me too.. I'm a Dead Eye SLY guy too!

Just now, ZarG3 said:

As far as I'm concerned BJ hasn't missed in the nfl, and was clutch for us tonight. That being said, he deserves a bj 🤣

It is vegas afterall!  Probably not hard to line one of them up on Industrial Avenue... but, he'd have to remain within covid protocols during the procedure.

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

The kid nobody knows is just a placeholder for Slye now....

you mean the kid who is yet to miss a kick in the NFL?  What he did today was some serious clutchness- comes in late in the 4th with the game on the line to attempt a 48 yarder and its the first kick he's trying for his new team

Edited by ananoman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ananoman said:

you mean the kid who is yet to miss a kick in the NFL?  What he did today was some serious clutchness- comes in late in the 4th with the game on the line to attempt a 48 yarder and its the first kick he's trying for his new team

He's 9 for 9 this year.

And three of those were game winners.

I like everything I've seen about him.

I bet he takes the job.

34 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He's 9 for 9 this year.

And three of those were game winners.

The man seems to only drive manual vehicles.

I loved what I saw from Joey but if this dude does not give you a reason to go back, you don't go back.

An uggo game winner is still a game winner

Lets see if he can golf swing in FedEx

• 1 month later...

You need a great leg these days. Need to prevent returns and you need the confidence at distance. 

Look at Way and how dominant he can be because of his leg strength. He's a game changer when it comes to field position. A kicker that can kick 50+ consistently has a ton of value. 

• Thanks 1