Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make a Bold Prediction for the 2021 Season

Reaper Skins

3 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Washington trades for Deshaun Watson. 

During the season? It would have to happen up to week 8 i believe, which is when the trade deadline is. And if we’re trading for Watson in the first 8 weeks, it would have to mean Fitzpatrick is playing like complete ****. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

During the season? It would have to happen up to week 8 i believe, which is when the trade deadline is. And if we’re trading for Watson in the first 8 weeks, it would have to mean Fitzpatrick is playing like complete ****. 

Somebody is going to eventually trade for him, why not us? Watson would immediately make us Super Bowl contenders and Ron and company has to see that. Plus, I don’t think we’re going to be in a position to get a franchise QB anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Somebody is going to eventually trade for him, why not us? Watson would immediately make us Super Bowl contenders and Ron and company has to see that. Plus, I don’t think we’re going to be in a position to get a franchise QB anytime soon. 

First, because we don't have the ammo that other teams have (Eagles and Giants for example). Secondly, Watson has a no-trade clause. Which means he has to approve where he gets traded. If he's not interested in coming here then he won't be, no matter how many picks we offer.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mistertim said:

First, because we don't have the ammo that other teams have (Eagles and Giants for example). Secondly, Watson has a no-trade clause. Which means he has to approve where he gets traded. If he's not interested in coming here then he won't be, no matter how many picks we offer.

The Eagles are set up if they really want him. 

20 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

The Eagles are set up if they really want him. 

Only if Watson wants to go there. With the no-trade clause in his contract, he can veto any trade to a team he doesn't want to go to. So the only way it will work is if he gives them a list of teams he'll play for and then they work with those teams to try and get the best deal they can. If we're not on that list we have 0 chance of landing him.

That being said, I really doubt Rivera would go for him anyway, with all the sexual allegations and potential character concerns.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

Only if Watson wants to go there. With the no-trade clause in his contract, he can veto any trade to a team he doesn't want to go to. So the only way it will work is if he gives them a list of teams he'll play for and then they work with those teams to try and get the best deal they can. If we're not on that list we have 0 chance of landing him.

That being said, I really doubt Rivera would go for him anyway, with all the sexual allegations and potential character concerns.

Oh yeah. Zero percent chance Washington makes any sort of attempt at acquiring DW. Not with that baggage. This franchise seems to have really turned a corner culture-wise. 

• Like 2

My boldest prediction. Fitz plays so well that we offer him a three year extension and he becomes not only the QB of the now, but of the present, giving us time to groom a second or third rounder while experiencing consecutive playoff runs.

• Thumb up 1

Another bold prediction- My week by Week 2021 Prediction for the Team

Week 1:  Chargers-  Fitztragic shows up for the season opener  and the team is flat. We lose: 10-24.  0-1

Week 2: Giants- Fitz bounces back but the Giants are our kryptonite. We only manage a tie: 20-20.  0-1-1

Week 3: @Bills- It actually turns out to be  shootout, but we lose in OT: 34-37.  0-2-1

Calls for Heinicke begin and there's rumblings that Ron maybe on the hot seat.

Week 4: @Falcons.  Finally, a complete game and Fitzmagic destroys the Falcons and win: 34-10.  1-2-1

Week 5: Saints.  Another complete game and we beat the Saints and win: 27-16.  2-2-1

Week 6: Chiefs.  Fitztragic returns and we lose badly: 9-41.  2-3-1

Week 7: @Packers. Another repeat performance for Fitztragic and we lose again: 13- 31.  2-4-1 

Ron announces that Fitz will be going to the bench and Taylor Heinicke will start the Broncos game.

Week 8: @Broncos.  Taylor has a solid game and we win: 30-20.  3-4-1

Week 9: Bye Week

Week 10: Buccaneers.  Taylor gets the start again but he has a horrible game and we lose: 10- 31.   3-5-1

Ron announces that he's going back to Fitz.

Week 11:  @Panthers.  Fitzmagic returns after his 2 week benching and we win:  31-10.   4-5-1

Week 12:  Seahawks.  Alas, Fitztragic returns and we have a horrible game and lose:  12- 31.   4-6-1

Week 13: @ Raiders.  Fitz gets knocked out with a concussion and Taylor finishes the game but we lose a close one:  24-27.   4-7-1

Week 14: Boys-  Taylor starts, while Fitz is in concussion protocol and Taylor has his best game ever. We win:  34-21.  5-7-1

Week 15: @Eagles- Fitz returns and we get a nice Fitzmagic show, as we crush the Eagles and win:  55-3.   6-7-1

Week 16: @ Boys-  Fitz also has a great game against Dallas and we sweep them:  34-17.  7-7-1

Week 17: Eagles-  Fitzmagic keeps rolling and we sweep the Eagles:  38- 10.  8-7-1.

Week 18: @Giants-  They are our kryptonite and Fitztragic returns and we lose to the Giants again:  17-31.   8-8-1

And up and down season.  Bad early before things stabilize and we have a strong finish; to get to .500.  We will see Fitz being Jekyll and Hyde; alternating between being magic and being tragic.  Taylor will get to play for 3 games. Twice do to Fitz being benched and once for him being in concussion protocol and having to sit out a game.   The Snyder curse continues; no consecutive playoff appearances for a Dan Snyder owned team.   We finish third in the East behind the 8-8-1 Giants and 9-8 division winner Boys.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

IMO, the key to the season will be the offense.  We know the defense will compete at a high level most of the time, but there are several hellacious QBs they will be facing.  This puts the onus of the offense to play well.  Like the last few years, I see an offense that still can't run the ball.  As a result, a very good to great QB is needed to offset a pedestrian running game and, frankly, I don't think Washington has one.

The end result is another long season for the offense and anywhere from a 6-11 to 8-9 record, because the schedule is extremely difficult.  They were a 7-9 team with the schedule of a 12-4 team.

Of course, I beg them to prove me wrong.  PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥺

Edited by cakmoney61

17 games now. It’s hard to remember the new win-loss combos 

0-17

1-16

2-15

3-14

4-13

5-12

6-11

7-10

8-9

9-8

10-7

11-6

12-5

13-4

14-3

15-2

16-1

17-0

1 hour ago, cakmoney61 said:

IMO, the key to the season will be the offense.  We know the defense will compete at a high level most of the time, but there are several hellacious QBs they will be facing.  This puts the onus of the offense to play well.  Like the last few years, I see an offense that still can't run the ball.  As a result, a very good to great QB is needed to offset a pedestrian running game and, frankly, I don't think Washington has one.

The end result is another long season for the offense and anywhere from a 6-10 to 8-9 record, because the schedule is extremely difficult.

Of course, I beg them to prove me wrong.  PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥺

17 games now, hard to remember those new win- loss combos.

6-10 is now 6-11

Edited by Rdskns2000

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

17 games now. It’s hard to remember the new win-loss combos 

0-17

1-16

2-15

3-14

4-13

5-12

6-11

7-10

8-9

9-8

10-7

11-6

12-5

13-4

14-3

15-2

16-1

17-0

17 games now, hard to remember those new win- loss combos.

6-10 is now 6-11

It’s really not that hard to remember combinations so long as you’re able to count to 17.

• Haha 3