Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make a Bold Prediction for the 2021 Season

Reaper Skins

7 hours ago, TK said:

Tater makes one to many dumbass "throw a tater on the field for me TK" posts & finally gets permabanned.

:evil: 

Talk about ****ty customer service...I'm an idahoan we know what's famous in idaho and I come up with one little qorky signature that can get me permabanned?...I think that's bull****...dan t has his 73 0 signature others have theres...the most bull**** thing about it is..is that your not even decent enough to tell me why it gets under your skin....

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Talk about ****ty customer service...I'm an idahoan we know what's famous in idaho and I come up with one little qorky signature that can get me permabanned?...I think that's bull****...dan t has his 73 0 signature others have theres...the most bull**** thing about it is..is that your not even decent enough to tell me why it gets under your skin....

Get um Tater! 🤣🤣🤣☠️

4 hours ago, London Kev said:

I get the point you were making, but 8-8-1 isn't the only way to get a .500 record, we could go 7-7-3, 6-6-5, etc.

I realise that it's unlikely, but it is possible.

Little over the top, with that "stay medium" vibe.

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

5gp.gif

• Haha 2

Bold: Tanya gets voted NFL Owner of the Year

Bolder: As a way of thanking the true fans, she gives season tickets to every tenured member of ES

Boldest: Calling him a "Super fan" Tanya makes Tater a mod, and makes TK throw a baked tater on the field before every home game

Bolderest: Tanya later decides that Tater also gets to throw a Baked TK onto the field at halftime.

Edited by bowhunter
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bowhunter said:

Bold: Tanya gets voted NFL Owner of the Year

Bolder: As a way of thanking the true fans, she gives season tickets to every tenured member of ES

Boldest: Calling him a "Super fan" Tanya makes Tater a mod, and makes TK throw a baked tater on the field before every home game

Bolderest: Tanya later decides that Tater also gets to throw a Baked TK onto the field at halftime.

I always enjoyed you around here. You'll be missed. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7