Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Tanya Snyder pick better draft picks in the draft than Daniel Snyder?

gooseneck

5 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

She's already shown questionable judgment in choosing a spouse....not looking good for choosing a QB

Hate to be this guy but I would marry Snyder for a few billion. I think she made the right decision there. Also she's not a cornball brother. 

So in summary I say we give her a shot at drafting a QB. She's a proven winner off the field. Besides, why not swing the gate wide open at this point?

Stay medium. 

*Other skins related nonsense that only we would know cause we are SICK SICK people* 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Hate to be this guy but I would marry Snyder for a few billion. I think she made the right decision there. Also she's not a cornball brother. 

So in summary I say we give her a shot at drafting a QB. She's a proven winner off the field. Besides, why not swing the gate wide open at this point?

Stay medium. 

*Other skins related nonsense that only we would know cause we are SICK SICK people* 

To paraphrase that old Mrs Merton quote, "Tell me Tanya, what first attracted you to the millionaire Dan Snyder?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Uh, If Tanya is still nominally in charge next April; she will not be in charge of the draft. Ron's 3 headed GM crew will be in charge of the draft.

Thank god.

3 hours ago, JoggingGod said:

How about we not let the owner pick players, yes?

Wind up with another Haskins.  I’m easier on Haskins than most, because he at least got us Terry McLaurin.