Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

4 minutes ago, terpfan said:

Looks like Jon Toth is the 15th practice squad addition. That dude just can’t stay away. 😂

Poor dude. By now hes just been sleeping in his car in the parking lot with his cell phone charged waiting on the next call. Brings in just enough gear to the locker room to make it through the day and then loads his car up again that night.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Four more to go !

Thought we might see Bada mentioned in there

Bada is technically on some sort of IPP version of IR. They basically got an extension to figure out what to do with him while he’s hurt. I imagine he’ll be moved to the roster exempt PS spot eventually. 

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Seems like we should really add a RB to our PS.

EDIT Oops, forgot about Barber...

But...point still stands...

Seems like we should really add a RB to our PS.

I'd look at John Kelly w/Browns

14 minutes ago, seantaylor=god said:

Rumor is we are sniffing around Bendarik McKinney at LB

I'd be good with that. Run stopping was the biggest issue we had defensively last year.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I wonder if Moreland feels slighted and refuses to sign to our practice squad, or if we've decided to just completely cut ties for some reason.

Makes me wonder if his injury was more serious than we originally thought. He was waived with an injury designation. Maybe he's unable to play right now?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

I'd look at John Kelly w/Browns

I'd be good with that. Run stopping was the biggest issue we had defensively last year.

Not often I see a John Kelly reference :)

Even though we have a lot of satellite type backs on the roster, Ameer Abdullah is interesting to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Old habits die hard. We've been posting roster-related stuff in this thread, for almost 4 months ;)

All good man, I get it, I'm definitely not trying to be a message board hardo, just hoping to consolidate the conversation into one place.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Makes me wonder if his injury was more serious than we originally thought. He was waived with an injury designation. Maybe he's unable to play right now?

It’s a minor injury (I think I heard some sort of bruise?) but he has to come to an injury settlement with the team before he can be released from IR. 

19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Something doesnt seem right with those numbers, though it's not really a big deal.

But it shows we played 18 games. And I'm pretty sure we only played 17 last year

How could you forget about that playoff win? All of us were flown down to Osaka.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

With Apke bangin it on ST, and with his speed, I wonder if they've considered trying him at Returns.

Maybe he doesn't have good enough hands.

I remember him dropping an easy INT last year. 

It was only one play that I know of, to signify that.

But perhaps it did reflect his actual hands abilities

He doesn't have to catch the punt, he just takes a short lateral from the guy who does.  Somebody with good grips catches it, turns around, hands it to Apke, and off he goes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GothSkinsFan said:

He doesn't have to catch the punt, he just takes a short lateral from the guy who does.  Somebody with good grips catches it, turns around, hands it to Apke, and off he goes.

Knowing his knack of bad angles, he'd run into the first defender he sees.

• Haha 2