Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

3 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Then she's also mentioning in an article that it's proved extremely effective against the pass.

5-1-5 defensive package?  Whose the LB?  Who are the Safeties?

Sean Taylor, Pat Fischer, and Mark Murphy. 

1 minute ago, UK Skins said:

Wow, Sims was picked up fast 😲

If Sims is picked up that fast.  It doubles down on my belief and most here if they try to sneak AGG or Milne on the practice squad they might be taken.  I'd be more upset to lose Milne but i think either ends up on a roster.  We've gone from having no depth at WR last year to having really good depth IMO. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Then she's also mentioning in an article that it's proved extremely effective against the pass.

5-1-5 defensive package?  Whose the LB?  Who are the Safeties?

I would guess the big 3 safeties are all out there because of the speed of Collins and the coverage of the other two. 

LBer not sure. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

Wow, Sims was picked up fast 😲

A top 4 team picked up sims immediately, let's not pretend that at least one of the other 31 teams doesn't have room for a young, cheap wr with good intangibles in dax.   Let's not get cute Ron.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I would guess the big 3 safeties are all out there because of the speed of Collins and the coverage of the other two. 

LBer not sure. 

FWIW - Michael Phillips was on with Sheehan this morning and believes Jamin Davis will struggle this year.  Said it was based on lack of experience.  I guess he's been up and down in camp.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If Sims is picked up that fast.  It doubles down on my belief and most here if they try to sneak AGG or Milne on the practice squad they might be taken.  I'd be more upset to lose Milne but i think either ends up on a roster.  We've gone from having no depth at WR last year to having really good depth IMO. 

True but Sims was picked up when rosters are still at 80.

No certainty he makes the bills 53.

Edited by redskinss
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

I can understand why Dallas would be optimistic. We are optimistic about our team, so why shouldn’t they.

Agreed, but every reporter (for them) and their multitude of fans come off as ****y, condescending, smug, and arrogant.  There is a difference between that and optimism.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I listenend to Phillips and others who watched him.  The theory from most is they have him learning the MIKE spot so they are putting a lot on his plate, I presume the idea is he could take over at MIKE one day and or its good for him to know the defense from the eyes of a MIKE.  But the thought also seems to be he'd play Will when the season starts.  IMO, Jamin is so suited to Will for a number reasons.  Going right at MIKE where he has to call the defense is a tough adjustment for a player who is a bit raw.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Agreed, but every reporter (for them) and their multitude of fans come off as ****y, condescending, smug, and arrogant.  There is a difference between that and optimism.  

On their equivalent to this site (cowboyszone) many of their fans bash the defense, the corners, the pass rush, the coaching, the ownership. I think they have a decent blend of homers and realist.

34 minutes ago, terpfan said:

Forrest a sneaky IR stash so we can keep Everett and Reaves?

I think this is a misunderstanding. Forrest isn't actually on the sideline doing drills on purpose. He's actually still chasing the RB who took the fake PA handoff from Friday night.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6