Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

Hearing about all the jump balls has me thinking that Harmon and Cam will probably make the team if they can show they can make the contested catches. We know Fitz is a bit of a gunslinger and will give  his wideouts a chance at the ball. Unlike qbs who only wait for the receiver to get open, we need guys like Logan and the big wideouts who can get up and simply come down with it. 

I could see Dyami having a bigger year than Samuels because he is not only fast but can go up and get it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Taylor Heinicke's arm: weaker than a rocket, stronger than a wet noodle. 

Pretty sure his Tinder says the same.

52 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I understand getting beat by Sweat and Young, but I'm concerned if our starting line starts letting guys like Toohill beat them lol. 

Yeah, this is my thought process, too.  Happy for the D, some worries about the O.

• Sad 1

Im looking forward to our defense being to mean and ill tempered that it starts to rub off on the offense. Specifically the O line and the running backs. I want them with the same attitude as our D line, and in my dream they disrespect any D line that isnt as talented. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

We have a bunch of dumbasses on the team, that's how. 

By all reports, our vaccination rate is dead last in the NFL. 

Thanks JDR. 

The vaccination has very little to do with contracting COVID.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Scherff seems to be taking the mentorship of Cosmi seriously. Sometimes having a guy to mentor can invigorate a player. Going back over those fundamentals with Cosmi could also sharpen Scherff's game. It'll also add motivation to be exemplary on the field with Cosmi watching/playing alongside him.

Hearing him talk helped me realize this is new to him. Scherff contributed immediately, but I think this is the biggest leadership position he's had since being in the league. We had so many vets during his time here that all he had to do was perform. This is his time to be the leader of our OL. 

The contract will come down to Scherff accepting top 3 money vs number 1 market setting money. We will take care of him a la Allen, but we have a team building mindset in the FO. If he does walk after this year, I hope he finishes this year strong and helps develop the next generation of Football Team OL before he departs. 

• Like 8