Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What conspiracy theories do you (or did you) believe in?

31 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

OJ conspiracy?  Guess people didn't live through that.  Of course everyone knows he killed Ron Goldman and Nicole... in fact Goldman's dad won a civil suit.  

I am convinced based on other former conspiracy theorists that Oswald did act alone. All these people have looked into their concerns and do believe it is possible to take the shots he did.  Also, there are no breadcrumbs leading to anywhere else.  At this point someone would talk.  

Different times.  People could keep a secret back then, not so much these days.  Plus they took Oswald out with the quickness two days later.  

I suppose it's possible that Oswald could have acted alone and made those shots but he'd have to be having his best day as a marksman to do it. 

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Different times.  People could keep a secret back then, not so much these days.  Plus they took Oswald out with the quickness two days later.  

I suppose it's possible that Oswald could have acted alone and made those shots but he'd have to be having his best day as a marksman to do it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Like all marines, Oswald was trained and tested in shooting. In December 1956, he scored 212, which was slightly above the requirements for the designation of sharpshooter. In May 1959 he scored 191, which reduced his rating to marksman.

Oswald was most certainly capable of making the shots from the school book suppository. 🙃

• Haha 1

JFK, Illuminati, were me a while ago. Grew out of both by being something more than a young kid hanging out in a dorm room with nothing to do  

I’m pretty sure epstein was murdered in his cell. 

I kinda bailed on conspiracy theories when I read an article on the Atlantic (I think) about how basically people who believe in conspiracy theories are mostly losers looking for an excuse for their loserdom. 

also, eventually someone broke down the whole “so how many people gotta be in on this to work? .... and they all kept their mouth shut eh?”

but I’m confident epstein was murdered in his cell. 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The Berenstein/Berenstain Bear alternate universes theory. 

I wasn't aware of that one, but I definitely can get behind it.  It's interesting if you check their polling results, 91% say it was Berenstein, myself included.

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

I kinda bailed on conspiracy theories when I read an article on the Atlantic (I think) about how basically people who believe in conspiracy theories are mostly losers looking for an excuse for their loserdom. 

It's also a way for people to try and rationalize literally everything. Conspiracy theories are basically a coping mechanism used to explain the chaos and uncertainty of our world.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 2

I do believe that for a significant part of early American history, the Freemasons were able to exert a huge amount of influence over politics and finance. It’s a conspiracy in that it was a bunch of people acting in concert, but not a very nefarious one. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

DeflateGate.

Also, the NBA draft lottery has been fixed many times.

Absolutely, the media/fans are not allowed to see them pick the lottery balls for the draft order.  Then certain teams seem to land the #1 overall pick after **** happened (Ewing to the Knicks, Cavs after LeBron left the first time, Pelicans getting it to draft Davis right after Benson bought the team, etc.) 

• Like 1

JFK.
There's no way the story we've heard of the lone gunman and the magic bullet is true.
I'm not sure which conspiracy killed Kennedy, but if I had to bet, i'd bank on a combination led by big money interests in big business to expand the Vietnam war and try to mitigate some of the tidal wave of 18 yr olds by sending a bunch of them off to war. The mob definitely didn't like him or his brother.

Not sure who.. but it sure as hell wasn't just Oswald.

Wasn't the Warren rep[ort supposed to be released a couple years ago and Trump sat on it? No reason at all to seal it for 50 years unless they wanted to be sure most if not all of them involved in the cover up had died by then.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Epstein was probably murdered too, but nothing more topical than just some random person who doesn't jive with what he did to those poor girls. You read all these stories about how the most hardened cons don't put up with that ****. I don't think there's anything more to it than that. Whether it was one of them or a guard or a guard let one of them do it, I don't think he killed himself, but there's no conspiracy beyond that (IMO).