Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Robinson is a pretty decent pick. IMO there's a pretty big drop off between Hall or Walker and Robinson but that's why he's there at the bottom of the 3rd. He's more of a workhorse bruiser who will just power through for yards. Decent vision, meh speed, not very shifty but still racks up yards. Definitely could do worse.

8 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

@KDawg @Skinsinparadise 

What two Alabama players do you guys think we take in round 4? 

lol. 

Yeah Pierce, Robinson, Allegier were my favorite bruiser RBs in this draft.  And I liked them in that order but Pierce just a hair over Robinson.

Robinson is a tone setter.  He's underrated as a pass catcher too.  300 yards as a receiver.  14 TDs.  We aren't going to be stuffed that easy anymore on third and 1.  

The dude is 225 pounds yet runs 4.53.  He had the most missed tackles forced in this group aside from Walker. 

He IMO will be a fan favorite in time. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Zim489 said:

This entire draft isnt about winning SBs. Its about raising the floor as much as possible. 

Just dreadful. 

Are you always miserable or just when you talk about the Commanders? I understand if it’s the latter. But there’s no reason to be when it comes to this draft. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Are you always miserable or just when you talk about the Commanders? I understand if it’s the latter. But there’s no reason to be when it comes to this draft. 

I hate medicority and thats what were striving to be right now. This draft is all about not being terrible. Instead of trying to be great