Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, evmiii said:

Wentz threw 50-50 balls because his WRs couldn’t get separation.  Terry and Dotson can get separation because of their speed and route running so this shouldn’t be a problem.

I just want to see Terry play against coverages when defense no longer has the luxury of discounting the threat of an accurate long ball.  It's insane how productive Terry has been considering who's been throwing to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Berggy9598 said:

Again, 7 of the top 10 in receiving yards are 6'1 or shorter. 

This.  Truly, this isn’t the 80s and 90s.  Just get playmakers, doesn’t matter what size.  Sure it’s great if they’re 6’4 but that **** isn’t necessary anymore.

Dotson is a good pick even if it’s early.  Williams would have been better but it’s not a whiff.  Need to hit on either the 3rd or the 4th to justify it.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Black Market Bully said:

If Garrett Wilson makes it to 11, I believe he would’ve been our pick.  Obviously, they didn’t value Olave as high.

I’m going to calm down my vitriol for the pick and give Dotson a chance. Similar body types, but I just love Olave’s route running.

I didn’t like what Olave was wearing tonight though, so maybe that’s a sign. Lol. We do need depth due to lack of cap space, so those mid picks have to pan out

the last time we drafted a player who tore his ACL in his final game, he never played a down for us

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Johnson and Karlaftis being there are both big time surprises.

Also, with the extra pick I am warming back up to getting on the Howell in the third train if he somehow falls there.

Maybe at 47, too. But I think 47 is going to have some dudes we like given how this draft is shaking out.

I'm almost afraid to jinx it, but I have a feeling that Nakobe Dean is going to be there.  I would love to get him at 47 and Howell in the 3rd.  That's an epic draft haul.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1