Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Move back 5 spots, pick up a 3rd and a 4th, seems fine to me.

That's pretty good value.  They clearly didn't want Hamilton, and didn't think the WR they wanted there was a good spot for them.

Not everything they do is wrong all the time.  

Time will tell

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Like I said this is a trade down scenario im pretty okay with… but a 3rd and 4th seems a bit low to drop out of the blue chip range.

Still, I’m okay. And there wasn’t a whole lot of trade scenarios I was good with.

We never get a haul. Our trades are always meh or we get ****ed. This. 1 seems meh right now.

11 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I predict:

12). Detroit-Jamison Williams

13). Hou-Hamilton

14). Bal-Jordan Davis

15). Philly-Johnson

Then who u takin??

Just now, KDawg said:

Either Lloyd or pray someone slightly lower wants to trade back so we can grab Dotson or Watson.

Do another trade down with LAC that allows them to ensure they get Penning (who fills a huge hole at RT).  

3 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

You need all the weapons you can get.  Can’t rely on Samuel, Dyami Brown wasn’t even good enough to start half the time.

Not when you have so many other needs. We have one proven great wr, we have one very high level wr when healthy and we have a wr that severely underperformed last season that has to get much better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Either Lloyd or pray someone slightly lower wants to trade back so we can grab Dotson or Watson.

Yeah, once you trade down out of the blue chip range, might as well go all thr way down.  It's not as simple as dropping 5 spots.  Number of blue chip prospects have to factor in

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

So somebody needs to clarify once and for all. Does wrapping foil around my head BLOCK the signals, or make them STRONGER?

This is key information that I have conflicting anecdotes on, and I need answers, dammit!

Gotta wrap the foil around your nutz for optimum blockage

Just now, Going Commando said:

Davis to the Eagles was one of my nightmares.  This is painful.  We aren't going to be able to block this dude.  Schweitzer is going to have to become even more of a kung fu weight lifting master.

We'll be fine....this is a very risky pick by the Eagles, great upside, red flags too.

• Like 1