Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Not sure what I’d do at 11 now. Gotta see what 9/10 are. But our whole board besides the best player on it are gone. So… trade back if available is looking like a better option.

The only way we get a trade partner if no QB is taken and are sitting at 11. But yeah will have to see what happens at 9 and 10 first.  

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

he's never open in any highlight lolol those catches aren't gonna be easy against real NFL CBs this ain't Washington State breh

If you watch the cutups you'll see that a fair amount of that is because his QB was underthrowing quite a bit so he had to stop and go up to get the ball. 

God I hope we don't reach for Olave. Talk about not getting separation in the NFL. A guy with so little explosion and pretty much zero physicality is going to struggle.

I sure hope we don't screw this up.  I really want us to get Jameson Williams but if we trade back I would hate to see him go to the Eagles.  

I wouldn't mind Hamilton either but I have a feeling we are going an Ohio State WR if we don't trade back.

2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

About time I disagreed with you 🤣

Haha we're usually on the same page, London was one spot where we definitely diverged! He wasn't without his risks and red flags though I'll admit that.