Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, MrJL said:

I think we draft a QB high enough he could compete with Allen for the 2 spot

How are you drafting a QB high enough? We are currently drafting at 20. This year QB class is not that strong that you would give up a lot of capital to move up to the top 5 spots. 

Just now, zskins said:

How are you drafting a QB high enough? We are currently drafting at 20. This year QB class is not that strong that you would give up a lot of capital to move up to the top 5 spots. 

a second, third or fourth round pick can be the primary backup

• 1 month later...

If they are his families favorite team and he wasn't wearing any Bills gear than I don't see anything wrong with this

If he wore Bills gear then that's not right. Means he wore Bills gear longer than he did WFT gear to a game....and isn't he still officially collecting WFT checks?

2 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

If they are his families favorite team and he wasn't wearing any Bills gear than I don't see anything wrong with this

If he wore Bills gear then that's not right. Means he wore Bills gear longer than he did WFT gear to a game....and isn't he still officially collecting WFT checks?

I really don't even care tbh. Does it feel like he was ever our QB? Once he went down with an old man hip injury I pretty much figured we'd never see him again.

He played way more snaps for the Bills than us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DWinzit said:

Why?  Didn’t he play for the Bills?  And aren’t we out?  I see zero issue with this.  If we were still in it then I get it. Also, he is only under contract till the end of season, which for us is now.  I really see no issue with this at all.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DWinzit said:

I care only because he was paid $10 mil to be WFT for a year. Be it on and off the field. If that ended on 1/9 and he is free of WFT then good for him.

I don't understand why people get hung up about the money. It's not your money. And the WFT decided he was worth that, not us. He didn't take the chicken neck off my dinner table, why should I care? If anything you should be upset the team gave a 38 year old that much money for one year.