Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

8 minutes ago, method man said:

Part of me wants to sign Kyle Fuller to a 1 year deal. Would be amazing to pair him with his brother. It'd be great for him to use the year to rebuild his reputation as he had a down year last year.

Jackson/Kyle Fuller on the outside would be the league's best corner duo on the outside and Kendall was the top slot corner in the league when he played there

With our pass rush you would think they'd get their share of picks.....

50 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm extremely confused by what the Bears are doing. 

So are Bears fans. I messaged a buddy of mine who's a Bears fan and I just said "What are you guys doing?" He said "Dude, I don't even have a clue. Not even god knows."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So are Bears fans. I messaged a buddy of mine who's a Bears fan and I just said "What are you guys doing?" He said "Dude, I don't even have a clue. Not even god knows."

Lol. I feel sorry for your buddy, that team is the definition of a treadmill team. They have no direction and an aging defense. They should just tank but it seems like they're doing some in-between stuff. 

It seems like they truly believe Dalton is some massive upgrade from Trubisky. He's a game manager these days, but with a game manager, you need a strong defense. So what do they do? They release Fuller and tell Hicks to find a trade partner. Makes no sense to me unless you want to be 7-9/8-8 forever. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

18 minutes ago, mistertim said:

the fact that Andy Dalton is now their starting QB has to have them buying lots of Cubs shirts and hat....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Going to be tough to trade him right now with all the accusations.

What's his value at the moment?

For an early 20's top 5 QB in the league? His value is humongous. 

Man. I really dont want the Giants landing Golladay. But it is looking likely if Josina is posting this. 

Edited by clskinsfan

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

For an early 20's top 5 QB in the league? His value is humongous. 

I assume you've seen all the civil suits that have been filed against him recently with supposedly more to come.

I have no idea if he's guilty or not but at the moment with so many woman accusing him of sexual misconduct it'd be one massive gamble to give up huge assets for him right now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

Da Faq are you talking about.  Look at his twitter. 

I’m talking about the workouts he posted where he looks like a wounded duck running out there. And he wasn’t an athletic dynamo to begin with, and hasn’t shown the ability to start in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Those Giants / Golladay talks have been "heating up" for 3 days now. 

Yea, the media made it huge news that he met with NYG, yet barely mentioned that he met with CHI, CIN, and BAL.  In fact, some didn't mention the other visits at all.  LOL

Edited by Number 44

15 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Going to be tough to trade him right now with all the accusations.

What's his value at the moment?

Negative, un-tradable and untouchable ATM

This coming from the guy who wanted to go after him when I saw an angle in-season.

No self respecting org would dare bring in that kind of scandal. You would risk losing so many sponsors its not even funny. Even to get a cheap franchise QB.

You honestly need to prepare that Watson wont be available to play at all for the near and long term future (due to suspensions) which is why Hou all of a sudden needs to load up on QBs

That being said you cant just assume guilt, no matter how bad it looks, and If you need a long term fix at QB, you should still be quietly eyeballing this situation b/c even if this does blow over, Watson's stock has taken a megaton hit. A trade won't happen until this whole thing is done and I cant see that happening any time soon tho.

Honestly the more plausible scenario, if this thing get worse, I'd start looking to see if Hou cuts bait and just releases him. If there is any certifiable truths to some of the more serious of these allegations, you cant have him linked to your org. If they can prove these things happened, he wont get traded, he will get virtually kicked from the NFL.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

This coming from the guy who wanted to go after him when I saw an angle in-season.

No self respecting org would dare bring in that kind of scandal. You would risk losing so many sponsors its not even funny. Even to get a cheap franchise QB.

You honestly need to prepare that Watson wont be available to play at all for the near and long term future (due to suspensions) which is why Hou all of a sudden needs to load up on QBs

That being said you cant just assume guilt, no matter how bad it looks, and If you need a long term fix at QB, you should still be quietly eyeballing this situation b/c even if this does blow over, Watson's stock has taken a megaton hit. A trade won't happen until this whole thing is done and I cant see that happening any time soon tho.

Honestly the more plausible scenario, if this thing get worse, I'd start looking to see if Hou cuts bait and just releases him. If there is any certifiable truths to some of the more serious of these allegations, you cant have him linked to your org. If they can prove these things happened, he wont get traded, he will get virtually kicked from the NFL.

Given that this is starting to get attention from criminal prosecutors, and he brought in women across state lines, there's a chance he can't play even if some team was crazy enough to want him to.

• Like 1

I found our guy:

Dick Butkus, byname of Richard Marvin Butkus,  He was exceptionally large for a linebacker (6 feet 3 inches [1.9 metres] and 245 pounds [111 kg]) and had a reputation for relentless pursuit and ferocious tackling.

Butkus played both fullback and linebacker at Chicago Vocational High School. As a middle linebacker at the University of Illinois (2018–2020, he earned consensus All-America honours in 2019 and 2020, his senior season, when he also finished third in the voting for the Heisman Trophy (an exceptional result for a defensive player).

We can probably get him with one of our third rounders

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

This is solely civil court, nothing criminal alleged thus far.  This is all about money.  Deshaun has denied any wrongdoing and I don’t think this will deter any # of teams trading for Watson.  There are a bunch of guys on NFL teams today that are convicted criminals.  Watson has plenty of cash to pay these woman whose moral outrage can be satisfied with cash.  I doubt when everything is said and done he even gets suspended.  I don’t think Ron would be interested just because of the optics and the culture he is trying to install.  I think the Jets or the Dolphins would trade for him tomorrow.

• Like 1