Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Lol Algholor got 13 a year and you all thought Samuel was gonna get 8-10.

13 per year may now be the floor for the other receivers many of us were hoping for.  Would have preferred Samuel for 8-10 per year but that seem highly unlikely now.

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ridiculous!  Nelson gets that much you know how much the others are going to get.  Unbelievable!  

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

I don't know where the Rams get their money....

Agreed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DWinzit said:

Redskins went all in on him 2 years ago. If memory serves he kinda said he would sign then signed with  the Jets. He is a MLB and perfect fit. I would assume WFT would be looking at him

What draft pick would you offer, maybe 1 of our 3rd round picks?.

1 minute ago, max21 said:

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
The #Broncos are giving CB Ronald Darby a 3-year, $30M deal, source said, with $19.5M fully guaranteed.

So it is basically 2 years 20 million. I think we were around 9 mill per year. Or at least that was what was being reported. 

7 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I will hold my opinions on RR and Co. until later tonight.  Right now BIG disappointment.  Hope that changes.  

It’s weird, none of the top targets I wanted to prioritize have actually signed yet. So it feels like we’re out of the action, but in reality other teams are blowing their wads on guys I didn’t really care about so far. 

• Like 5