Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Normal People:

Bernie Bro and Maga Klan:  Cassidy Hutchinson is a demonic Eva Braun/Salma Hayek vampire temptress. Please send us money!

I'm sure she's quite attractive in her SS uniform. 

I'll say one positive thing about nazis. They had excellent fashion sense. 🧐

5 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Normal People:

Bernie Bro and Maga Klan:  Cassidy Hutchinson is a demonic Eva Braun/Salma Hayek vampire temptress. Please send us money!

tshile: she kind of looks like my wife…

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'll say one positive thing about nazis. They had excellent fashion sense. 🧐

meh I always found their mannerisms/movements super unattractive 

goose steppin. yelling all the time. They always look angry, like they’ve never had a friend. The straight arm thing like they’re in a version of a body cast

****ing weird people 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

With respect to wishes in your latest post to get the thread back on track to the 1/6 stuff, and if my question should be moved to another thread, so be it. But as of right now, putting your prediction hats on, what scenario gives the Dems the best chance in 2024? Lets assume inflation is down to around 2-3 percent by mid-2024. Choices:

1) an 82-year old Biden running for reelection

2) Kamala Harris as sitting president, having taken over for Biden in early 2023

3) Gavin Newsom, who beats Harris in a primary after Biden pulls an LBJ and says he will serve the rest of term, but won't seek reelection

The GOP opponent is Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis.

Secretary Pete!

53 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Conservative policies are not "bad" per se (I think they are, but I am one persln), but conservatives take it to the extreme with their governance style. 

Government shut downs.

Look at what McConnell is threatening with USICA Act.

Let's block the other party from a SCOTUS seat due to "election" but rush a SCOTUS seat for their guy.  

Argue for "states rights" yet willing to eviscerate it for their policy (ie. national abortion ban). 

Hate LGBTQ people so much you attack corporations who support them. 

Defend the police at all costs, no questions asked... heck, not just them but random vigilantes who murder African American teenagers.

I consider myself as having conservative values but am anti- every one of your bullets.  And pretty much anti-every single thing the GOP does.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not sure anyone really wants to admit that Biden was only elected to get Trump the **** outta there.  I mean, that's why I voted for him...not because I thought it was a good idea to have someone that old appointed to the highest office in the land and not because I thought his best days were ahead of him.  And before anyone objects to agism or perceptions on his mental faculties going, first, I really don't care what you have to say.  Second, no one can tell me that someone who was born in 1942 is in great shape to do anything, maybe outside of taking a few laps around the retirement community,  a match or two of Pickleball and giving their grandkids a bunch of sugar and handing them back to their parents. 

He's so old that he was born a full 5 years before Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in MLB.  

That’s the only  reason he got the nomination and won the presidency.

How many people voted for  Biden vs voted against Trump?

Usually a winning president brings in more seats. Dems lost seats in the house and only won Georgia’s Senate seats because Trump told his voters they couldn’t trust the election; so they stayed home.

Joe is too old and he’s status quo. He doesn’t like rocking the boat and clings to view of congress that no longer exists. 

Also, if Trump gets into the 24 race ; I would expect Garland not to do a thing. He will Say justice can’t be political and charge a candidate for president. Nothing will come out of these 1/6 hearings towards Trump.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Thumb up 1

57 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Secretary Pete!

Big fan of Pete.

57 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I consider myself as having conservative values but am anti- every one of your bullets.  And pretty much anti-every single thing the GOP does.

Begs the question, what are “conservative values” nowadays?

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Joe is too old and he’s status quo. He doesn’t like rocking the boat and clings to view of congress that no longer exists. 

I think most people paying attention who are unimpressed with Biden would still take him over Trump, to prove you point. The lesser of two bad choices. 

Personally, I want Biden to decide privately that he's not running again, and go full Bullworth on both the GOP and even some Dems who have overstayed their welcome while blocking a next generation. **** it. Use the bully pulpit more than Trump and suck all the oxygen out of the room for anyone else who's an obstacle. 

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:
1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Begs the question, what are “conservative values” nowadays

I ask myself this quite often, honestly. 

I don’t really want to get into it because any bullet point I provide will illicit a “yeah but this <person/policy/event>“ and I don’t feel like doing that 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Big fan of Pete.

Begs the question, what are “conservative values” nowadays?

Big fan of Pete here, too. 

And your question has no definitive answer, unless you count Guns.  

"Guns" is their savior now.   

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I think most people paying attention who are unimpressed with Biden would still take him over Trump, to prove you point. The lesser of two bad choices. 

Personally, I want Biden to decide privately that he's not running again, and go full Bullworth on both the GOP and even some Dems who have overstayed their welcome while blocking a next generation. **** it. Use the bully pulpit more than Trump and suck all the oxygen out of the room for anyone else who's an obstacle. 

I don’t think Biden has the ability to do that.  The country has  already tuned him out.

If we could do what other countries do and call new elections; Biden would lose, even against Trump.

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

If one is looking to hire a person that worked in the Trump WH they need to seriously consider expanding their search. Not the best people I'd say. 

If Donald Trump hired a single person with any integrity at all, it was because they successfully fooled him. And every person in his administration. 

(The former, I could believe.)

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Conservative policies are not "bad" per se

Maybe you can help me, but I can't think of a single policy that the GOP actually votes for and implements, that isn't flat out, Satanic level, evil.  

OK, maybe one.  I actually support them successfully getting the concealed carry laws passed.  The things they're trying to do with it now are Satanic level evil.  But the original effort?  I thought it was a bad idea when they came out with it, but I've changed my mind over the years.  

And I like the theory of wanting a global military.  Again, I think that in practice, what they really support is throwing billions at the defense industry.  But I think the Dems want to actually cut it, and I don't like that idea.  

I judge the Parties by what they do, when they have power.  And by that standard, I don't think it's possible to even have a rational argument which is better.  

Tik Tok. July is probably it for the committee. Whatever else they are going to do; it’s this month. August is recess so nothing happening. Then in the fall, it campaign season so only thing happening is a report bring made. Something to put beside your Muller report.

Those expecting justice to do anything or much at all, will be sorely disappointed.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1

If we could get a do-over, Obama's 2nd term should have been the end of that era running for President. Even Obama himself, because he was younger and rose up the ranks relatively quick, felt new, in the same way Trump felt new to the right-wing, however since Obama it feels like the DNC has gone backwards when really Obama should have been the transition to pass the baton to younger members, and I don't mean AOC-young, just the next crop in line behind the aging boomers.  Instead, they handed Hillary another chance, and when that failed basically chose a clone in Biden, which I can understand after 4 years of Trump, but I always felt like when Biden was running he sort of indirectly campaigned on removing the crazy guy and then riding off in the sunset himself, but I am worried now, it isn't going to play out like that until he is forced out in either 2024 or 2028.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If we could get a do-over, Obama's 2nd term should have been the end of that era running for President. Even Obama himself, because he was younger and rose up the ranks relatively quick, felt new, in the same way Trump felt new to the right-wing, however since Obama it feels like the DNC has gone backwards when really Obama should have been the transition to pass the baton to younger members, and I don't mean AOC-young, just the next crop in line behind the aging boomers.  Instead, they handed Hillary another chance, and when that failed basically chose a clone in Biden, which I can understand after 4 years of Trump, but I always felt like when Biden was running he sort of indirectly campaigned on removing the crazy guy and then riding off in the sunset himself, but I am worried now, it isn't going to play out like that until he is forced out in either 2024 or 2028.

I don't think Hillary was a bad choice. Politically, maybe. But she to my knowledge would have been one of the most experienced Presidents in history walking through the door. Not many will ever have that many years working so close to the President ever again. 

Other than that I agree with you. I'm really not into the ageism thing. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with old men or women in positions of power. But the problem I have is when old people come in and do the old things that used to work because they used to work. I know we elected Biden to come in and get things back the way they were before Trump. But I think that way is dead and gone now. Fortunately or unfortunately for us. We need the energy and drive to move forward in a new way and I am only really seeing that in our younger candidates. 

I say this having no idea how old people running for President are on average. I know Biden, Burnie = old. I know Pete = young. The rest of somewhere in between for me. Ill go learn myself something about how old these cats are. Ultimately what I want are fresh ideas. I don't think you have to be young to have those so maybe im full of ****. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Im not sure why they wouldn’t care.

Wasnt it all just a false flag operation that Antifa was behind? Wouldn’t they want them prosecuted?

It was a quantum insurrection. Depending on who you talk to it was simultaneously an Antifa false flag operation as well as loyal Trump supporters just being good patriots.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It was a quantum insurrection. Depending on who you talk to it was simultaneously an Antifa false flag operation as well as loyal Trump supporters just being good patriots.

Don’t forget that Pelosi actually planned the whole thing.  The “timcast” covered this story in depth because mainstream sheep media doesn’t have the balls.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1