What do you think will happen?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Impeachment but not conviction
    • Impeachment and conviction 👀
    • Impeachment fails
    • Impeachment is never brought up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2021 at 05:00 PM

56 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm all in on Noem.  She's a cougar.

Noem is a true POS though IMO. Actively subverting the will of the people who voted to legalize recreational marijuana. She has the gall to say 'they made the wrong choice'. She decries lack of freedom and choice with mask wearing but in the same breath fights against it with marijuana.  

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Noem is a true POS though IMO. Actively subverting the will of the people who voted to legalize recreational marijuana. She has the gall to say 'they made the wrong choice'. She decries lack of freedom and choice with mask wearing but in the same breath fights against it with marijuana.  

Yeah, I wasn't talking about her views, Champ.

He's been very quiet since leaving office.  Part of that is due to not having Twitter and other platforms but I'm surprised Fox and OAN haven't had him on.

Quite frankly, him being quiet is weird and unnerving.  It's like being around a kid who's always making noise and then all of a sudden there's silence.  THAT'S when you know something is up and you should worry.

16 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I know I shouldn't comment on her looks, but it looks like she just blew through a leftover stash of Jr's nose candy...

Complete opposite reaction. I am discomforted by how normal she looks. 

It's silly I suppose, but I still expect nuts to look like nuts. Like Rudy or Loui Gomert with teeth falling out. The guy with furs and a helmet with horns? Yeah, that fits the bill. 

But it's the people storming the Capital building who just looked like people I see every day walking their dogs or raking their lawns that give me a start.

I read that the impeachment managers will present a multimedia presentation. Should be filled with Trump speak, then follow up with his minions storming the Capitol guided by the insider information, most likely provided by all sorts of Capitol Hill insiders from cops to legislators. 

Must see TV!

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I read that the impeachment managers will present a multimedia presentation. Should be filled with Trump speak, then follow up with his minions storming the Capitol guided by the insider information, most likely provided by all sorts of Capitol Hill insiders from cops to legislators. 

Must see TV!

America needs Katie Porter and her mighty whiteboard of truth leading this. 

45 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

There will be no conviction. I doubt they get more than a handful of gop votes for conviction. 

The gop will try to drag the trial for as long as they can. I could see Donny testifying.

I don’t think they’ll convict either.  Too easy to say you can’t convict a president who isn’t serving.  However, tying the former president to current insurrectionists like Hawley, Cruz, Biggs, Boebert, Jordan, Tuberville, Taylor-Greene, etc is worthwhile.

35 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I don’t think they’ll convict either.  Too easy to say you can’t convict a president who isn’t serving.  However, tying the former president to current insurrectionists like Hawley, Cruz, Biggs, Boebert, Jordan, Tuberville, Taylor-Greene, etc is worthwhile.

Yes! Tie him to the nutbags! 

I just spent 2 months trying to deliver the Senate, and we got it done...now, y'all get it done for us!  Call your Senators! 

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

There will be no conviction. I doubt they get more than a handful of gop votes for conviction. 

The gop will try to drag the trial for as long as they can. I could see Donny testifying.

I tend to think dragging it out is could be very beneficial.  

Gives more time to gather evidence...and there’s a lot of money to follow.  Plus, it gives the insurrection crew more time in the Trump muck.

Archived