Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Schedule

hail2skins

57 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

What the **** ^^^^  ???

We're gonna suck **** this year anyway...probably should just tank....we wont win anything with out a franchise qb..it has to be a franchise qb or you ain't ****..we didnt draft the next mahomes..we're ****ed..just wash this season and on to maybe next year..we win 3 games tops

If you were trying to get me to realize maybe it's not so bad, it worked!!

I'm interested in the Vegas game but damn the prices on vivid seats are insane.

Cheapest seats right now are 350 bucks each.

I understand that stadium is in the hottest of tourist destinations and is brand new so everyone wants to go but ouch.

Is there anywhere to get tickets more reasonable that anybody knows of?

9 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

The NFL did this strategically with us having the last 5 games against the NFC East so they could flex games into primetime if we're in the playoff hunt. It's less about us and more about the other teams in the division because they're big markets. 

They must have watched too many East Coast hockey games this year and said hmmm... I wonder if we did the same to NFCE. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

We wont win ****

For goodness sake Tater, chillax. We are going to be a handful for whomever we play. We'll see what we really have. I WANT challenges; that is what sports are about. Embrace the challenge and don't be scared, or throw in the towel before we even play. Terry & Chase would be ashamed of your behavior so pick it up bud. Man up & fight with us!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm interested in the Vegas game but damn the prices on vivid seats are insane.

Cheapest seats right now are 350 bucks each.

I understand that stadium is in the hottest of tourist destinations and is brand new so everyone wants to go but ouch.

Is there anywhere to get tickets more reasonable that anybody knows of?

I’d wait it out, but to be perfectly honest, I was expecting them to be north of $400 or maybe even $500. 

5 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

For goodness sake Tater, chillax. We are going to be a handful for whomever we play. We'll see what we really have. I WANT challenges; that is what sports are about. Embrace the challenge and don't be scared, or throw in the towel before we even play. Terry & Chase would be ashamed of your behavior so pick it up bud. Man up & fight with us!

If you know tater... he was being fastidious...lol

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Oh yeah sure just like.last year but this year....I'm taking the back seat approach this year

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I’d wait it out, but to be perfectly honest, I was expecting them to be north of $400 or maybe even $500. 

I just booked a hotel and flights for my wife and myself.

I suppose I can wait it out because worse case scenario we watch the game in a sports bar somewhere but I'd still like to check out that new stadium. 

Edited by redskinss

I like the schedule a lot. Looks like fun, challenging in a good way. The last month or so looks absolutely insane. 

30 minutes ago, zskins said:

If you know tater... he was being fastidious...lol

He was being attentive to detail?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the mid season Bye and while the ending division stretch is kind of daunting, there is a hidden advantage of reduced travel. Outside of that one trip to dallas, 4/5 are either at home or a short ride to Phi or NY.

That is more than a month of a season where you almost barely have to travel . The only div team that has an easier end of season travel chart is Philly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

What the **** ^^^^  ???

We're gonna suck **** this year anyway...probably should just tank....we wont win anything with out a franchise qb..it has to be a franchise qb or you ain't ****..we didnt draft the next mahomes..we're ****ed..just wash this season and on to maybe next year..we win 3 games tops

Have you recently taken up jogging?

• Haha 1