Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Schedule

hail2skins

yeah, philly has 4 straight division games to end the season (1 less than us) and I’m sure the same thing for Dallas and the giants too. I’m guessing you guys are right, that the NFL isn’t too confident in our division being any good 😂

also i like how the preseason schedule has been kept a hugeeee secret, yet we know the full regular season schedule 4 hours before 8 😂😂 like, what? Make it make sense 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

What hotel are we taking over in Vegas?

Most reasonably priced hotel on the strip for that weekend is Treasure Island. I just booked my room. It’s free cancellation until a week before reservation. I would suggest pulling the trigger now and you can always cancel later. Price will skyrocket. I did the same thing for the draft next April for that one I got a good deal at Park MGM.

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, if that packers source is correct, these are the games we know so far 

Week 1: Vs Chargers 1 PM

Week 2: Vs Giants 8:15 PM

Week 7: @ Packers 1 PM

Week 8: @ Broncos 4:25 PM 

i could see 3-1 from those 4 games alone (losing only to the packers, IF he stays in GB). If he goes to Denver, then just switch the wins around. 

Yeah there's no sense in guessing based on 2020 history.  I don't view GB as improved and their organization is a mess.  In contrast Denver and NY are drastically improved and WFT mysteriously can't manage to beat NY.  It's so close in the NFL that most games are literally coin flips, by design (ala salary cap). 

Praying for as few Primetime games as possible. I'm a teacher so can't book time off and 1:25am kick offs are just bull****. Either have to sleep in the evening and get up at 1am - or spend all day trying to avoid seeing the score (about 80% success rate, so 20% chance I see the score and it ruins the game) and watch it when I get home. Either option sucks. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I thought they started getting flexed more often after relaxing the rules about it?

They are still pretty reluctant to move a game unless it’s just a total and obvious dog. That becomes even less likely if the game includes one of the 4-5 top marquee draws like Cowboys, Steelers, etc. 

25 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Praying for as few Primetime games as possible. I'm a teacher so can't book time off and 1:25am kick offs are just bull****. Either have to sleep in the evening and get up at 1am - or spend all day trying to avoid seeing the score (about 80% success rate, so 20% chance I see the score and it ruins the game) and watch it when I get home. Either option sucks. 

If you are 5 hours ahead of standard eastern time, all kickoffs other than 1 pm ones are going to be a pain.

3 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

quite possibly, and a wide open division that is kept interesting to the end.

An early W vs NY becomes very important.  The end of the schedule run would favor the teams with deeper rosters.  The worst case situation vs PHI as they'll likely be playing their best by the end of the year vs early on.  Terrible for DAL as their depth issues will be exposed with a longer season.  Advantage goes to WFT as their depth has been addressed responsibly and RR coached teams historically play better as time goes on. 

49 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I feel your pain.  I still haven't recovered from all the 1pm EST games from last year...still waking up just before 0400 BKK four months later.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That schedule has Washington playing dallas week 14, then philly next, then again against the cowboys, then again against the eagles, before wrapping up the season against the giants.

That doesn't seem right.

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

That schedule has Washington playing dallas week 14, then philly next, then again against the cowboys, then again against the eagles, before wrapping up the season against the giants.

That doesn't seem right.

Phillys has them playing 4 division games straight to end the season. It’s not a mistake. I think, as others have said already, that the league just doesn’t think anybody in our division will be able to run away with this thing early and wants it to be competitive until the end 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

That doesn't seem right.

Seems odd to everyone, however I think RR coached team and deeper roster favors this format.  Also like playing SD Week 1 with their newly revised coaching staff and likely a rookie CB starting opposite McLaurin/Samuels (take your pick.  WFT defense is benefiting here as Chase young will be going up against a rookie LT in Week 1.  SD lost Hunter Henry and their pure weakness on Defense is Linebackers.  WFT will have advantages in the middle of the field on both sides of the ball.  Couldn't ask for a better Week 1 AFC opponent.  Should give them momentum into a Week 2 home game vs their nemesis from NY. 

• Like 4

What the **** ^^^^  ???

28 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

That schedule is brutal, weeks 3 - 7 is a rough stretch.  By the time we get to our division games, we might be in an insurmountable hole.

We're gonna suck **** this year anyway...probably should just tank....we wont win anything with out a franchise qb..it has to be a franchise qb or you ain't ****..we didnt draft the next mahomes..we're ****ed..just wash this season and on to maybe next year..we win 3 games tops

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The Chargers twitter account is creating different pop tarts based on their opponents this season, and chase young’s hair looks like earthworms 

Oh..stupid ass twitter anyway..jesus gods you.stil do that crap?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, especially on schedule release day, it’s where i got most of the leaks today. It’s useful for some things. 

Ok 👍

I.mean seriously who's really interested in this season?..just give the division to dallass or ny already give up till we have a name..****in no namers

• Confused 2