Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Schedule

hail2skins

36 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its possible. But we haven't ended the season against the Giants since 2016 and with the Giants having late season games against the Eagles and Cowboys, I think the chances of us ending with the Giants is pretty high. But its really just a guess.

2017 actually, was the last time washington ended the season against the giants. Kirks final game for Washington 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

2 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Just saw the Falcons will be hosting the Jets in London.  Glad this team is out of that game.

Yep. Falcons jets, and dolphins jaguars, for the two international games (back to back 9:30 AM EDT games). No Mexico City game this season for the NFL 

So, if that packers source is correct, these are the games we know so far 

Week 1: Vs Chargers 1 PM

Week 2: Vs Giants 8:15 PM

Week 7: @ Packers 1 PM

Week 8: @ Broncos 4:25 PM 

i could see 3-1 from those 4 games alone (losing only to the packers, IF he stays in GB). If he goes to Denver, then just switch the wins around. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Are we a year or two away from the nfl hosting a 3 day schedule release party that's starts on Thursday night with the announcement of the prime time games and ends on Saturday with the one o'clock games?

This is ridiculous!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Are we a year or two away from the nfl hosting a 3 day schedule release party that's starts on Thursday night with the announcement of the prime time games and ends on Saturday with the one o'clock games?

This is ridiculous!

Definitely looks that way doesn’t it 😂 but hey I’m not complaining, i live for the schedule release day. 

I don't mind the Skins/WFT occasionally playing on Thanksgiving, but being on 4 out of the past 5 years has been overkill.

Can't wait for the official release at 8 pm and the annual overreactions about how the team has the toughest schedule in history, the league has screwed us, etc.

• Like 1