Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at SanAz FranZona Football Team

TK

I'm thinking Alex is going in to get his device adjusted. Maybe get some treatment much like he was getting on the sideline. I broke my leg much the same way. I continued to play football. But I would feel a pull (or cramping) in the very place I broke it. Worrisome as hell. We'll see. But Alex obviously wouldn't be studying film while the trainer was working his leg if it was a true injury. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

He is already pass happy. And Mullens sucks. He is a turnover waiting to happen. 

The 49ers sitting on a lead and running the ball to kill clock, vs 49ers down and having to throw to get back in it, are two totally different opponents.  Hope we can extend the lead early in the 3rd, will make san frans comeback much more difficult.

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Tim Hasselbeck, Redskins: Dec. 14, 2003 vs. Cowboys — The career backup completed just six of 26 passes for 56 yards while throwing four interceptions in a 27-0 loss to Dallas.

I remember this game. He was mu fantasy starter by default

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

No sack though for Young. Big deal. 47 yard fumble return on a Daron Payne forced fumble. Pfft.

Also, Payne stinks.

Also, so do Sweat and Allen. Our line is terrible. Other teams run the ball in gaps that aren't theirs. They stink.

Calm down.

Busts. Four of them.

Busty bust busts.

Bust.

Which is a bigger bust?7DDDDAC0-4B7B-44FC-ADDF-21B738156D8D.thumb.jpeg.883d05c80cee466c27ec9ee35e9720a9.jpeg

or

00F9CE29-B984-40BD-900E-19FEBB76164B.thumb.jpeg.2a1390c210b8f0bd53923a2b10a59471.jpeg

really close call. 

Archived