Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The War on Christmas

Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Die hard in two states

eat it @PleaseBlitz@Momma There Goes That Man

alaska and Nebraska. Case closed 

Also, I’m sure my wife is solely responsible for VA being Home Alone. I can’t lie I love the movie and still laugh my ass off every time but I think she’s watched it 10x since thanksgiving 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

alaska and Nebraska. Case closed 

Also, I’m sure my wife is solely responsible for VA being Home Alone. I can’t lie I love the movie and still laugh my ass off every time but I think she’s watched it 10x since thanksgiving 

I'm not trying to delve into your affairs: but if your wife is continually popping "home alone" up on a TV screen do you think maybe its a hint?

I don't care what anyone says...Home Alone is AWEFUL. It was good the first time but to me has ZERO re-watchability. 

So it being NYs favorite movie is yet another reason upstate NY needs to become its own state. Yet again downstate ruins everything for us...

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 2:53 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Even in 2020 the War on Christmas still rages on. The libs chose this year to start encroaching into Thanksgiving. In a couple years they might even move into Halloween. It's good we have a channel dedicated to reporting this war. 

American Christians waged a war on Christian values, so it seems appropriate that the population at large has become dubious about these behemoth "Holy Days" that has turned into a secular spend fest.

52 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

American Christians waged a war on Christian values, so it seems appropriate that the population at large has become dubious about these behemoth "Holy Days" that has turned into a secular spend fest.

Hold on a second now, I thought liberals weren't supposed to make sweeping generalizations regarding diverse groups...  What gives???

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Everyone wishes that, but it's still a decent movie.  

The first time...after that...its like jabbing needles in my eyes and ears...

I wish that a gremlin would pop out of the tree and eat the kids face off, then John McClane bursts in through the window and starts shooting him up with Tommy close behind with the shovel...