Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 12- Dallas Week Prediction Thread: Turkey Day Rematch: Team @ Dallas- Do we sweep or split the series this year?

88Comrade2000

On 11/23/2020 at 7:29 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Now that Dalton is back, and he won 1 game in a row, everyone is back to saying Dallas is going to go all the way now, LOL.

That didn't take long

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dalton started the first game we played this year... and our D had him picking up his teeth with broken fingers at some point.  But yeah, Dallas should win, LOL.

HTTR!

After watching Dallas play last week I don’t think we really have a chance. We are bad for most of a game with a a few bright spots. They are good for most of a game with a a few disasters. 

Unless those disasters all occur inside their 20, I don’t think our bright spots on an otherwise dull team are gonna be enough.

17-28 cowboys..

Cowboys are starting to establish Zeke again with the line getting back to health and with Dalton back. We will need to stop the run AND find a way to keep Alex clean to have a chance to win this one. Forcing a couple of turnovers would be nice too. I liked seeing Sims Jr catch a TD pass on Sunday and hope we can keep him involved. If we don't turn the ball over we can stay in this game and win for sure depending on the defense stopping the run. I can't imagine Andy Dalton is too excited to see our defense this soon. CD Lamb looks red hot right now, not sure what we have for him with our young safeties....This is really like a playoff team for the boys, lets hope Alex has time to throw and Norv Jr. can call a good game. All that being said, I'm not optimistic Alex is mobile enough to make plays against the Dallas pass rush.  In fact, the way this season has gone, I predict we see Dwayne under center at some point tomorrow.....

Skins 10

Dallas 24

19 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Instead of Turkey Legs or Alex's Leg, Hopkins' groin will be the anatomy everyone will be talking about, after the game.

His groin will be the difference in the game.

Missed FG and PAT

Boys on Cows 24

Washington     20

Hopkins has proven that he's more than capable of missing FG's & PAT's when healthy.     He was perfectly healthy when he missed that chip-shot in London.

After that ****-show, Mrs. Skinsfan was ready to rush the field and kick him in the nuts.    They should've yanked his passport and left him in London.

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Yeah cuz we should really pat ourselves on the back as 6-10 (if that) nfc East champs. 

A high draft pick, gives us a shot at one of the QBs after Lawrence and Fields.

Winning the East does nothing for us. Wining the division and then getting blown out in playoffs by the 5th place team. Currently Seattle.

What do we do long term for QB. Let Dallas or New York win the East.  

33 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

A high draft pick, gives us a shot at one of the QBs after Lawrence and Fields.

Winning the East does nothing for us. Wining the division and then getting blown out in playoffs by the 5th place team. Currently Seattle.

What do we do long term for QB. Let Dallas or New York win the East.  

I’m in agreement.  I’m sick of idiots on redskin Facebook groups saying if we get to the playoffs we can win the SB.  What weed are they smoking? 

Tried to find Alex Smith's record in prime time games.

The most relevant thing I could find is in the 2 season span of 2015 and 2016

Not too shabby. In fact, EXTREEEEEEEEMELY NON-SHABBY

Primetime games played: 7
Record: 6-1
Alex Smith: 179/268, 66.7 Comp %, 1,762 Yards, 13 TD, 3 Int, 96.6 QBR

First, the Chiefs have played nearly half a season’s worth of primetime games over the last two seasons. Their record of 6-1 in front of America is the best in the league during that span. The Chiefs have outscored their opponents 211-174 in those games, while scoring north of 30 points four times! The teams Kansas City has beaten are very impressive as well, having taking down Denver (twice), Oakland, New England, Washington, and Houston, their sole loss being to the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Alex Smith has turned it on under the lights, amassing nearly 1,800 yards and 13 touchdowns.

Taken from

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/10/19/chiefs-vs-raiders-polar-opposites-primetime-thursday-night-football/

Archived