Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 11 Prediction Thread: Washington Football Team versus Bengals. WFT still push for playoffs or top 3 pick.

nonniey

I'm surprised by all the people picking the Bengals.  Now that many are considering tanking, this will be the game the Team dominates or at least wins.  Even if they win, they will still end up with the third pick in the draft.

Team 27

Banguls 24

Added:  I just looked at the Teams remaining schedule.  They have a realistic shot at beating the Bengals, Cowboys, 49ers, Panthers, and the Eagles.  Even Pittsburgh is due for a letdown and the Seahawks defense has been historically bad.  It may be more difficult than I thought to get a top 3 pick for those of us who prefer the Team tank.  I actually believe the Team may be better than their record.

1 hour ago, cakmoney61 said:

I'm surprised by all the people picking the Bengals.  Now that many are considering tanking, this will be the game the Team dominates or at least wins.  Even if they win, they will still end up with the third pick in the draft.

Team 27

Banguls 24

Added:  I just looked at the Teams remaining schedule.  They have a realistic shot at beating the Bengals, Cowboys, 49ers, Panthers, and the Eagles.  Even Pittsburgh is due for a letdown and the Seahawks defense has been historically bad.  It may be more difficult than I thought to get a top 3 pick for those of us who prefer the Team tank.  I actually believe the Team may be better than their record.

I’ll bite...

If the Team wins, how does the Team wind up with the third pick in the draft?

12 hours ago, KDawg said:

I’ll bite...

If the Team wins, how does the Team wind up with the third pick in the draft?

They lose the rest of their games.  They had the #2 pick last year after a 3-13 record.  So they could get the #3 pick with the same record.  Especially with such a weak SOS.  Their schedule is so soft, however, that they could win anywhere from 2 to 5 of their last seven games. 

On 11/20/2020 at 7:59 AM, Florgon79 said:

WFT 27

Bengals 28

Dustin Hopkins makes all his field goals but misses all his extra points. 

WFT 33

Bengals 28

Rivera doesn't even give Hopkins a chance to miss an XP and all three 2-pointers are successful, including the one after the winning TD drive with 1 second left on the clock.

I don’t know why and the WTF has given me zero reason to feel this way, but I actually think they could win this......

and usually when I feel this way I’m dead wrong, we have a history of making rookie QB’s and mediocre QB’s look like hall of famers so with that being said.....

Bengals:18

WTF:16

Archived