Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

47 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If you had a Series X in your cart yesterday at the Microsoft store, it might let you check out with it today. Just refresh a few times..people on CAG are saying it worked for them. 

I tried this multiple times today and no luck.

I just picked up Demon Souls from Best Buy.  I've never played a Souls game so this **** better live up to the hype I hear about it.  I know it's hard as hell which is fine but still it best be as good as the hype.  PS5 comes tomorrow so hopefully I have time to play it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I just picked up Demon Souls from Best Buy.  I've never played a Souls game so this **** better live up to the hype I hear about it.  I know it's hard as hell which is fine but still it best be as good as the hype.  PS5 comes tomorrow so hopefully I have time to play it.

Please. We don't need your prehistoric arcade lookin ass to reaffirm the Greatness that is Demons Souls.

You will either enjoy, or your will have failed yourself. Those are you two options once you enter the land of Boletaria.

Keep us posted 😁

Oh, and Shields Up!

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

So who's selling PS5's today? What's the deets?

Nothing so far. Keep an eye on ps direct. All day. Because you have to immediately enter the queue when it goes live to have a chance. 

Edited by KDawg

Since I'm not going to trouble myself with trying to get a PS5 right away, anyone have any suggestions for some final PS4 games to knock out between now and when the 5 becomes widely available?  Only things on my list right now are Just Cause 3 and 4.  

In other words, what are your console-defining games (that I don't have to play online or with other humans)?

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Since I'm not going to trouble myself with trying to get a PS5 right away, anyone have any suggestions for some final PS4 games to knock out between now and when the 5 becomes widely available?  Only things on my list right now are Just Cause 3 and 4.  

In other words, what are your console-defining games (that I don't have to play online or with other humans)?

God of War

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

People also love Horizon Zero Dawn and the latest Spiderman game, but I didn't like Horizon and don't have interest in spiderman.

That should hold you over for quite some time.  Those are definitely the GOATs for me this gen (aside from PSVR, but if you want suggestions on that, I can give that too).

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Im playing Detroit Become Human right now, which was ported to PC from PS4, and it’s one of the better single player games I’ve come across in a while. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

God of War

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

People also love Horizon Zero Dawn and the latest Spiderman game, but I didn't like Horizon and don't have interest in spiderman.

That should hold you over for quite some time.  Those are definitely the GOATs for me this gen (aside from PSVR, but if you want suggestions on that, I can give that too).

Spider-Man.

Respect the hyphen!

• Thanks 1