Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Asian devs were seriously going through it, trying to depict black people back in the day.

😆 That is a tough menu picture.

They got his talent right in the game at least.

Almost Bo Jackson level.  Only difference is you had to get thru 8 more ABs to hit a bomb out of the stadium with him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Initiated Just Cause 3 and a pint of bourbon. Let’s ****ing go. 

JC3 can be a bit hit or miss for people, I enjoyed it up to the jet pack and then I hated the game. Once I got the jet pack down, the game was a lot of fun again. When in doubt, just blow it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

According to a Best Buy employee on CAG, there was an internal email sent to BB GM's stating the following:

"Next-gen gaming console inventory will be available on BestBuy.com for store pickup on Sun., Nov.
22."

Didn't give a time or anything.  Typically I think BB's website updates at like 1am ET or so but not sure that will happen with this.  Just passing the word.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In honor of Ken Griffey Jr. turning 51 today, I present to you the absolute jam we listened to on repeat for hours at a time.  What a video game.

Love this game.

There are good mods out where you can play with modern rosters.  (Expos as Nats.... have to play in Montreal stadium though) 

34 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Love this game.

There are good mods out where you can play with modern rosters.  (Expos as Nats.... have to play in Montreal stadium though) 

Super cool.  I'll take note.

The Blue Jays were loaded in that game.  Their clean up hitter was easily a play off-of Joe Carter.  Second best hitter in the game.  Next to ole Kenny.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Nope. The PS Discord has been talking about it all day. Saw that post, though.

It's midnight CST so keep that in mind.  1am here on the east coast.

I know when I reserved MK Live it went live at 1am ET and I got up at like 1:30am to feed my son and went and reserved it.  Obviously the consoles won't last that long though.

Debating staying up till 1am or crashing then setting alarm.  Tough decisions with a newborn that's gonna get me up 1-2 times in the night.

Just watched this Killer Instinct documentary.

Not sure if anyone else is into fighters but I was like competitively into them when SF4 came out and I went to Vegas to play in Evo.  Killer Instinct is also the reason I purchased my first arcade game back in 2001 while I was still in college.   I got one HELL of a deal on one from Time Out in Springfield Mall back in either 2001 or 2002 for a KI2 machine.  Stayed in my moms basement from then till I moved out in 2006 until I bought my house in 2012, then in my garage until about a year ago.  Long story short - I ****ing love Killer Instinct.

Then when they announced KI being X1 exclusive at E3, I went and preordered X1, KI Pin Ultimate Edition, XB Live Shadow Edition, and a TE2 Joystick just for that one game.  About $800.  Oh and the fan book they released.

Anyways if you are a fighting game fan or KI fan especially, I highly recommend watching that.

• Thanks 1

Thanks bud. Me and my cousins had Killer Instinct wars as kids back in the '90s. At one point, I'd say it was briefly the most popular fighting game.

I used to be good at fighting games (Tekken being my specialty), but that stuff has passed me by. The combos these youngins can pull off these days is insane. My 10 year old nephew whoops my ass in MK and Injustice, pretty much on the regular 

Edited by Mr. Sinister