Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@KDawg Dude! Happy for you. The worst thing Is I had it in the checkout and they tried running my card twice, somehow I had the wrong expiration date for my card in there. By the time I figured out what the hell was going on I had lost it. :( lol.

Cuz I’m trying to get work done, I haven’t been able to be on it tonight, so I jumped in like a chicken with my head cut off and it burned me. Oh man the frustration, lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@KDawg Dude! Happy for you. The worst thing Is I had it in the checkout and they tried running my card twice, somehow I had the wrong expiration date for my card in there. By the time I figured out what the hell was going on I had lost it. :( lol.

Cuz I’m trying to get work done, I haven’t been able to be on it tonight, so I jumped in like a chicken with my head cut off and it burned me. Oh man the frustration, lol. 

They’re screwing with my order in my status now. 

the total is double what it should be, but the total cost bottom line is 7 dollars cheaper than what they took out of my account and I still don’t have my confirmation email.

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Yeah...I'm not buying a bundle. I don't want the thing that bad...lol. I can wait...lol

Hope it turns out well for ya @KDawg

If it was just me I’d be waiting lol

But to be fair I would have gotten a couple games, a controller, the headset and I needed ps+ anyways.

Edited by KDawg

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

If it was just me I’d be waiting lol

But to be fair I would have gotten a couple games, a controller, the headset and I needed ps+ anyways.

Yeah I know you have Mike TV and Veruca Salt in your house... ;)

Did you finally get it all figured out with the payments?

Me personally this is a 2 stage thing. First the PS5, then when it comes out the PSVR2 which I will pre-order.

After playing games in VR..sometimes its hard to go back to 2D unless its a game I really like and/or need a break from VR.

I am also anxious to see how my current PSVR works on a system made for VR. I currently use mine on an original PS4 which is not ideal. 

I'll feel real sorry for players on opposing teams when I can actually see them in the distance and they aren't just little blurs...lol

5 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Yeah I know you have Mike TV and Veruca Salt in your house... ;)

Did you finally get it all figured out with the payments?

Me personally this is a 2 stage thing. First the PS5, then when it comes out the PSVR2 which I will pre-order.

After playing games in VR..sometimes its hard to go back to 2D unless its a game I really like and/or need a break from VR.

I am also anxious to see how my current PSVR works on a system made for VR. I currently use mine on an original PS4 which is not ideal. 

I'll feel real sorry for players on opposing teams when I can actually see them in the distance and they aren't just little blurs...lol

No confirmation yet. But order status is "Preparing to Ship"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! You guys are running around buying brand new, eighth generation (its eighth, right?) hardware...I'm searching for a deal on Doom 2016 for XB1. I'm so far behind.

Its coming out on the switch in like 2 weeks or something lol 

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! You guys are running around buying brand new, eighth generation (its eighth, right?) hardware...I'm searching for a deal on Doom 2016 for XB1. I'm so far behind.

Just 2016? Cause the Doom Slayers Collection includes it (along with Doom 1-3) and it's half off at BB for $14.99.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/doom-slayers-collection-xbox-one/6392137.p?skuId=6392137&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=138&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt5f_z9Gb7QIVvSCtBh27SQAGEAQYASABEgLBQvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Which console are you using (unfortunately it matters a ton, doctors restrictive limitations placed by Sony).

PS4...I wanted to try the Sim Settlements 2 but nope...can't. It even mocks me that I can't use it. I load up FO4 and it tells me how awesome that mod is...like salt in a wound

23 minutes ago, Xameil said:

PS4...I wanted to try the Sim Settlements 2 but nope...can't. It even mocks me that I can't use it. I load up FO4 and it tells me how awesome that mod is...like salt in a wound

Yeah any of the settlement altering stuff is real difficult to get right. This will help you immensely  tho:

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/57726/updated-load-order-faq-and-assistance-thread-all-platforms

Has to be near perfect placement,  and I wouldnt delete anything from your load order after trying it (can destroy your save)

Iirc, a lot of the weather mods were fun. Skin mods, ditto. Any of the mods that clean cluttered settlements,  but of course with all of these, go with the ones that are the most popular, to avoid noob modes that don't know what they're doing.

The best ones for me though was the sort of "Directors Cut" mod (forgive me, the actual name escapes me but you'll see it on the main mod page or thereabouts, as its probably the most downloaded mod they have. It's like playing an entirely new game in some areas because it adds content cut from the original game.

And the "No volumetric rays" one, as well as mods that fix exterior/interior lighting, to reduce that "Smoky" effect when you go indoors.

All the clothes mods were pretty good, particularly the modded jetpack.

You'll figure out what you like and don't like, but I'd definitely start with Directors cut,  weather and lighting.

*Edit, this load order mod vid might be more recent

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Also Doom 2016 is $5.99 digitally on the Microsoft store and $9.89 digitally for the Doom Slayers Collection there.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doom-slayers-collection/9p8v0xn81s1w?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Normally, I try not to do digital, but that is a pretty good deal. Also, I'll probably never play any of the other Doom games on the Slayer Collection.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

its on gamepass for free if you have it 

Unfortunately, I don't get to play enough videogames to warrant a gamepass subscription. Had the trial (again) back in June, used it to test out some games that I was curious about buying The Witcher 3 won).