Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: Good News - Ossoff has been called the winner - So Congrats to GA Senators Elect Warnock and Ossoff!

goskins10

On 12/17/2020 at 8:09 AM, skinsmarydu said:

Morning Trae, NSFW. 

Just when I think he cannot get any funnier, he does it!!  OMG that was awesome!  "Giuliani leaking poop out of his brain!"  "Did Brian Kemp start a war with Puerto Rico?" "Rock stupid baby king!"  LOLOL   And that Butter Creme guy is also funny as hell!   "Rotating cast of fascist monkeys!"   Too funny!!!!  

76K new Georgia voters registered before US Senate runoffs

Nearly 76,000 new voters registered in Georgia since before the presidential election, enough to make a difference in the U.S. Senate runoffs if they turn out.

The number of new voters was revealed in an updated voter registration list purchased from the secretary of state’s office by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. These voters signed up before the state’s Dec. 7 voter registration deadline and are eligible to participate in the Jan. 5 runoffs that will decide control of the Senate.

They’re overwhelmingly young, with 56% of them under 35 years old. Some are new Georgia residents; others just turned 18. None has a voting record in the state.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Kemp acting like he didn't know what the base he appealed to was about.

I hate how the GOP congressmen/governors/etc are always screwing the people over they're supposed to represent and then get mad and act like a victim when said people get upset. If you don't want people to target your family, maybe you shouldn't target theirs through your selfish and corrupt legislation.

The bigger story: Kemp wasn't fed up with it..........until a month ago.

I am hoping for the best when it comes to the Georgia run-offs.  Obviously I want the Dems to take the senate, but I just want everything to be conducted fair & peacefully.  I really hope there is a system in place to keep the fringe elements away from attempting to intimidate (if not worse) voters

Democrats in Georgia: ‘Trump is helping our case.’

President Donald Trump has been waging war on Georgia Republicans the past month, spreading disinformation and conspiracy theories about the Senate runoffs — and Democrats are praying he keeps on talking.

That’s because Republican voters who believe Trump’s claims are growing skeptical of the election. They’re flocking to Facebook, Parler and Gab and they’re threatening to sit this one out — putting Republican’s grasp on the Senate at risk if they follow through on Jan. 5.

Democrats are delighting in the GOP dissension, seeing it as the perfect opportunity to gin up their base. Yes, Trump told voters to elect incumbent Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler. But the president is more worked up over a pair of top Georgia Republicans he thinks wronged him in the November election, calling Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger “clowns” and amplifying a supporter who said the two “will soon be going to jail.”

“I think Trump wants Loeffler and Perdue to lose so he can blame Kemp. It’s the craziest thing I’ve seen,” said James Carville, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton. “If he keeps it up, it’s good for us.”

Click on the link for the full article

Archived