Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

51 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Haskins did that with his INTs.  Can't blame the coach when the players don't execute.

Let me know the next time you see an NFL coach concede like that. And let me know when you see it 2 weeks in a row. With a QB whose game is suffering for more experience.

And then say after the game you just want him to get out there and learn.

• Like 1

Just now, 09 said:

drinking heavily ... but ... am i missing something?

Maybe..yes drinking heavily...didnt mosley wear a half shoe?..squared shoe something..no?..lol

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I hated Jones too! I hate almost all rookie qbs. I wanted bridgewater or Cam this year. I will probably hate Lawrence as well. Long haired hippie! 

Bam..thank you!!!

Sims McL McK Gibson....

We have these skill position players, and instead of scheming an offense to give them the ball in space or let them succeed, we draw up specialty plays for... wright..

I'm not upset that they gave wright an opportunity, but where is this for the guys who are meant to be the foundation of your O? DId sims even have an offensive touch today? Gibson is still a pure RB?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Sims McL McK Gibson....

We have these skill position players, and instead of scheming an offense to give them the ball in space or let them succeed, we draw up specialty plays for... wright..

I'm not upset that they gave wright an opportunity, but where is this for the guys who are meant to be the foundation of your O? DId sims even have an offensive touch today? Gibson is still a pure RB?

Gibson and McKissick were lining up in different places.

Sims had a toe injury, I guess, but I also don’t think he’s part of the foundation of the offense. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dc1 said:

Slow brain cells?.. all week coaching said that his brain cells were working to fast (progressing throw plays to fast to compensate for the line play).

We can talk accuracy and speed of grasping the new offense..but damn.

You missed the point where I said taking off running sooner than later. 

5 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Sims McL McK Gibson....

Word. 2 of my work buddies have Barber in their fantasy. I told em both "don't", but they did anyway thinking girls don't know football. 

They're Falcons fans, too. I'm laughing my face off. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Jumping on what you're saying, Ron signs Cam next year to a huge contract and goes from there.....Cam will come to DC in a heartbeat to get back with RR and we draft O-line and WR's....

Ugh, I don't want Newton here. He's a headache and not that great of a QB outside of one season has never really been a great QB. 

If we have to use another 1st on a QB it's going to be painful, especially if we're drafting really high and someone like Sewell is there. But it is what it is...if you have no QB, you're not going anywhere. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

How many games wins the nfc least this year? I think 7 could do it.

Pabst says yes..lol.u look drunk too hahahajjaj

5 minutes ago, Hooper said:

How many games wins the nfc least this year? I think 7 could do it.

Nope..its me that's drunk..lol..nfc least hahaha

18 minutes ago, max21 said:

God this team is so draining. I just don’t even know anymore 

Beer..chores and friends will help you get through..its helping me today lol

Is conceding some sort of respect code to the opposition head coach?   I question the thinking to not use those timeouts down just 7, with a QB that NEEDS those high pressure end of game experience points.  Tapping out with a 1-1 record and not even trying down 14 with 3 timeouts and the ball. Maybe the onside rule changes have changed RR, but didn't we see just last week an onside succeed and lead to a win? 

I am trying to find solace in it by hoping he is tanking. 

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Is conceding some sort of respect code to the opposition head coach?   I question the thinking to not use those timeouts down just 7, with a QB that NEEDS those high pressure end of game experience points.  Tapping out with a 1-1 record and not even trying down 14 with 3 timeouts and the bal. Maybe the onside rule changes it has changed RR, but didn't we see just last week an onside succeed and lead to a win? 

The QB is putrid and can only hurt his team. Has nothing to do with anything else. This is Haskins being the worst piece of garbage possible. Nothing more. There is no solace for you. Haskins is trash. Unless of course you like trash, then you should be very happy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Is conceding some sort of respect code to the opposition head coach?   I question the thinking to not use those timeouts down just 7, with a QB that NEEDS those high pressure end of game experience points.  Tapping out with a 1-1 record and not even trying down 14 with 3 timeouts and the ball. Maybe the onside rule changes have changed RR, but didn't we see just last week an onside succeed and lead to a win? 

Bears came back down two scores under 5 minutes today. Ron is coming off very arrogant with this. Not liking it at all. 

• Like 3

Cowboys are winning the division.  Even if they lose today they’re clearly the best team.  This might be the worst division ever.

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The QB is putrid and can only hurt his team. Has nothing to do with anything else. This is Haskins being the worst piece of garbage possible. Nothing more. There is no solace for you. Haskins is trash. Unless of course you like trash, then you should be very happy. 

It’s so blatantly obvious Haskins should have been benched early on.  That’s two straight games that were completely winnable just thrown in the ****ter because he’s just gonna ride with Haskins like it’s a developmental thing.  Dude just plain sucks.  It’s blatantly obvious.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Ugh, I don't want Newton here. He's a headache and not that great of a QB outside of one season has never really been a great QB. 

If we have to use another 1st on a QB it's going to be painful, especially if we're drafting really high and someone like Sewell is there. But it is what it is...if you have no QB, you're not going anywhere. 

Yep, you're exactly right, that's why i think RR goes all in for Cam over a rookie unless the kid is a can't miss. Ron has had great success with Cam and vice versa, if Newton doesn't enjoy his time in NE we are the logical landing spot, especially if DH can't step up and grab the job. It is still waaaay early though....lets see if DH learns from today and can trust what the coaches are telling him.