Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I actually think Washington Prime is a pretty good candidate.  It’s a whole lot better than some of options they rolled out last time, that’s for sure.  It would need a new color scheme though.  

I’m torn on whether I want to keep the colors.  I guess so, but I could live with a total makeover.  

2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I actually think Washington Prime is a pretty good candidate.  It’s a whole lot better than some of options they rolled out last time, that’s for sure.  It would need a new color scheme though.  

I’m torn on whether I want to keep the colors.  I guess so, but I could live with a total makeover.  

Maybe Washington Primals. Has a real barbaric sound to it. Lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Eagles Vs the prime. 
raiders Vs the prime.

hmm. I could get behind that 

As long as you can get behind having an arrow that resembles a penis being your helmet logo :headbang:

1200px-Amazon_Prime_Logo.svg.png

Edited by SkinsFTW

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

That name has a Transformers type feel to it. Optimus Prime as our logo/mascot??  Red and Blue mix as our colors?? That could grow on me over time

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Bezos could hire Prime Time Sanders!

OMG, just Monday driving around (I listen to 92.9 The Game here in ATL), they had a discussion about him taking the newly departed NCAA job, and a voice-clip had him saying he's happy where he is...and I believe that. 

The flip-side was the show's hosts referring to him as a "baseball player that moonlights as a corner, or a corner that moonlights as an outfielder". 

52 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

Okay, have I missed a TK or Jumbo post?  Or are they sitting back in a chair and lighting a cigar?  Maybe Art could come back and post on such a momentous day.  

Oh I'm out there in each thread but only a couple posts. But forget about art. I banned him awhile back. And just like Reese's, not sorry.🙂

Besides, back in the day he was too often a Dan apologist when Dan blatantly injected himself into many football matters (particularly personnel/trades) and was a wannabe "fringe" associate to become even more of a "celebrity/insider" than he had via Karl Swanson's "sponsorship." 

Oh, also, kwitt or twit did get a flag for what someone called his dumb move of violating the mod directive in the sticky thread that's been at the top of the forum for a very long time and that TK made even more prominent recently.

Life is hard on the mean streets and Darwin rules. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3