Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Yeah but Dan Snyder is less like johny Ringo and more like the cow from me myself and Irene. 

Dan is more like Ike Clanton.

image.jpeg.4ee02b8920743935a5d4841847dfcfad.jpeg

Wants to be in the gang, but always acting out.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, ntotoro said:

What I don’t understand is why the owners would need to wait for any investigation in order to take any kind of action… ? Snyder has been bad for the team, bad for the league and bad for their profits. That should be more than enough.

It gives them an easy out instead of basing it on poor performance. When Snyder takes them to court, they have documentation of the awful things that were done. I have no doubt for over two years the owners have been working towards this. They're playing chess and Dan's playing checkers. The first lost checker was raising the debt limit and Dan was too stupid to see the forest through the trees. It also wouldn't surprise me that the rest of the owners knew burying the Wilkinson Report findings would lead to the MJW investigation. I think they knew Dan would try to spike the ball after the Wilkinson Report and fine, which he tried to do and did respectively. I'm sure they also knew more dirt would come up to add to  the whole situation, which it did (Johnson, financial improprieties, etc.). The owners had to know a volume of investigations would get them the inevitable result. I bet most owners are not afraid of Dan and just are letting him bury himself, which he is. 

Edited by Busch1724
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

She is complicit.

In the program we would call her an enabler of the worst order.

No sympathy here. She made a conscious Faustian bargain from which she has benefitted materially beyond my reckoning for far too many years but soon the butcher’s bill will come due.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

She is complicit.

No sympathy here. She made a conscious Faustian bargain from which she has benefitted materially beyond my dreams for many years and soon the butcher’s bill will come due.

In the program we would call her an enabler of the worst order.

Behind every great man there's a great woman. It's also true that behind every major a-hole there's an enabling wife.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 4

Imagine how appealing it would be to not only buy a franchise begging for a savior, with the bar set SO low by previous ownership—a situation where you can come in and completely clean house and be celebrated for enacting your vision—but to also know that you’ll get 100% say on a new stadium immediately and get to enjoy it in the near future. It’s a dream situation for someone with lots of billions to spend. Maybe even another rebrand, though I’m trying not to get my hopes too high on that one. But there really isn’t a more blank-slate situation in all of sports, just begging to be rescued. 

• Like 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait. Snyder is THAT strapped for cash that he can’t even afford to give $14,000 to a raffle winner?? Is that what that means, or am I misunderstanding this?

It's possible that the prize pool was held in a separate account and enough funds just weren't transferred over in time 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, London Kev said:

It's possible that the prize pool was held in a separate account and enough funds just weren't transferred over in time 🤷‍♂️

That’s entirely possible and about as surprising as our franchise not managing their finances correctly…

They set up a sweepstakes and don’t deposit the money in time. Par for the course.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Yea, Tepper has done a great job so far....in fact, the most recent owners all stink.   Tepper, Khan, Haslam

Not a fan of any of those guys.

That said, Dan has them by a good twenty years and is still generally a terrible person that can’t field a decent football team to save his life.

It’d be one thing if Dan had actually shown any level of growth or success, even if not here - in any other ventures.  But he hasn’t, he’s just as bad if not worse than he’s always been.

• Like 2

Disappointing but not surprising in the least many want to focus on MJW - the money.  Other owners will only want him out if Dan has been looting from the till and costing those rich ****s pennies.

They don't have a rats ass about women harassed in the workplace. And rest assured they enjoy abusing Dan in trades and love letting their fans overtake our stadium. It's 100% an NFL badge of honor to sell out road games.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The off season is going to be more exciting than the actual football season.

Winning off the field, as always!

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Disappointing but not surprising in the least many want to focus on MJW - the money.  Other owners will only want him out if Dan has been looting from the till and costing those rich ****s pennies.

They don't have a rats ass about women harassed in the workplace. And rest assured they enjoy abusing Dan in trades and love letting their fans overtake our stadium. It's 100% an NFL badge of honor to sell out road games.

I wouldn't be so sure, as some owners noted, the team is not doing the revenues it should be doing in the DMV.

And a lot of that is linked to the scandals linked to Dan.

• Like 3

I just realized away fans are funding Dans crimes probably more than his own as we DERS are refusing to go to games and buy merch that changes every month.

The other owners can clearly see without their OWN road fans supporting Snyder, our stadium would be near empty. A HUGE blackeye on the league yes even more than we are already. Owners can see better than us how much of a failure Dan is. Our stadium overrun by away fans so consistently has to unprecedented in "top" markets.

It must so awkward being a new mander at their first home game & thinking to themselves "I didn't know Arizona fans traveled like Notre Dame fans."

Edited by RandyHolt