Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

Ok, someone should tell congress, etc..

…..tell them what? Why does that matter? The MJW report is going to be public (or so they say)

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dan won't be at the league meeting tomorrow.  ****in ****.

Yeah that was pretty much known on Friday. There was a tweet that Tanya flew to NY for the league meeting after Thursdays game, and Dan flew off to Europe 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Brian Mitchell just doesn't give a ****.  I know a lot of people don't like him but he's aces to me.

His anger sells when the team is doing bad, which is the usual.  So I do get the appeal when he’s going off the rails.

But he defends Dan on the reg and provides no analytical basis for his opinions on why everything is the coaches fault, regime to regime.  

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'd love to have a crack at this guy.

"Okay, you're a lawyer, and you're saying that it's anonymity and hearsay.  But wouldn't you, as a lawyer, want to keep your clients anonymous, too?"

Especially if they were mafia witnesses...and Snyder said the league was like the mafia.

Snyder wants them named so he can send thugs to harass and intimidate them.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

His anger sells when the team is doing bad, which is the usual.  So I do get the appeal when he’s going off the rails.

But he defends Dan on the reg and provides no analytical basis for his opinions on why everything is the coaches fault, regime to regime.  

I recall like yesterday Mitchell's rants that Kyle Shanahan doesn't know how to run an offense and is living off his dad's rep.  Every coaching regime here stinks to him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Why…..WHY….do these lawyers even feel the need to get on the radio anyway? Just stop, it’s just bringing more and more embarassment to the organization 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m sick & tired of constantly being embarrassed!

You're not part of the organization.  You're not being embarrassed.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Fans aren’t being embarrassed? You can’t honestly think that….. 

also, I AM in the organization…. (Stadium operations, so not a huge position, but still)

@skinsfan4128 if you’re disagreeing about the fact that fans aren’t embarrassed…..why? Why don’t you think fans are embarrassed? ALL of ES is embarrassed by this clownshow of an organization, aren’t you? Let’s have an actual conversation about this instead of disagreeing with it just because it’s me saying it. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Fans aren’t being embarrassed? You can’t honestly think that….. 

also, I AM in the organization…. (Stadium operations, so not a huge position, but still)

That's true, you are, I forgot about that.

I'm embarrassed to be a Commies fan but it's not because a lawyer went on the radio.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Trust me, it is embarrassing when you live in an out of market city and just about everyone you talk to has a team that’s looking good. People actually text me about Dan Snyder. It is somewhat embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Dan's lawyer's defense seems to be:

ESPN article had anoynmous sources and the idea that these sources didn't come out after the article was printed to give their name says it all. :ols:

This is a well funded misinformation campaign to get Dan to sell -- without sourcing who is orchestrating it.  

Since Dan didn't share any of the dirt with these lawyers (in the 8 months he's been hired) or asked these lawyers to dig up the dirt

Hey the culture is good now, isn't that everything.  the one angle he attacked in the story was the Jason Wright part.

As for the women who is accused Dan directly of sexual harassment -- her law firm and Dan's law firm (not the lawyer on the air) are in dispute over whether an additional settlement was offered.  Though both firms don't deny they talked. 

Their defense 2nd time in a row seems to be about peripheral ways to discredit things.  Last time it was alkl about Bruce's email exchanges with Gruden.  This time its the Epstein story was wrong years ago.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

13 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I recall like yesterday Mitchell's rants that Kyle Shanahan doesn't know how to run an offense and is living off his dad's rep.  Every coaching regime here stinks to him. 

I like BMitch, but this is always the common refrain from him.