Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats the 3rd black person found in as many weeks, right? 

Get a gun. 

I want to know if this has been happening all along and just now getting the microscope.

GOP: "we know it's happening, but need the data before acting on it."

Rioght....jus like climate change.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

i'm not aware of  police not investigating someone's death due to "lack of public interest"

sorry, i'm not saying the police aren't doing something wrong, that's just a dumb argument made by a likely dumb person.

edit:

as for the topic of it... i don't know if it's always been happening and just not got covered or what, but it's deeply disturbing. even if they are suicides, that alone is very sad. the other option? ugh... christ what the **** reality is this i've realized i live in....

Edited by tshile

So this weekend in RVA could be ugly.  Apparently the group that trashed the mayor’s place was a far left militia that protestors welcomed to march with them (I had some friends at the protests last night.).  We already know there’s a far right group coming in.  Maybe I should take weekend beach trip....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You get a name? They must of had a name so I can google them 

Unfortunately no. They identified themselves to the protests leaders and were told they could join them. At some point they went to where the mayor lives and the chants became **** Stoney (The mayor is under major fire from all sides as far as his handling of everything.)  and then the building was vandalized and busted up that he lives in. They apparently were all wearing automatic weapons and vests. I do know we have a ANTIFA group in south Richmond that gets really riled up on Twitter then was actively involved in the destruction three weeks ago but I’m not sure they are a militia style group. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

4 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Unfortunately no. They identified themselves to the protests leaders and were told they could join them. At some point they went to where the mayor lives and the chants became **** Stoney (The mayor is under major fire from all sides as far as his handling of everything.)  and then the building was vandalized and busted up that he lives in. They apparently were all wearing automatic weapons and vests. I do know we have a ANTIFA group in south Richmond that gets really riled up on Twitter then was actively involved in the destruction three weeks ago but I’m not sure they are a militia style group. 

so, at least recently, you seem to be big on "i have no solid support for my comment but i hear things and like to post them as being credible anyway"

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

That certainly does sound like Antifa's M.O. Oh wait, I bet you meant to say far-right militia groups. My bad.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

so, at least recently, you seem to be big on "i have no solid support for my comment but i hear things and like to post them as being credible anyway"

I’m sorry would you prefer I ask my friends at the protest of thousands of people to go to the protest leaders and say hey can you give me their name?  All they got from the other protestors was it was a far left group.  They came in vests and auto. Also why would a BLM movement stand by and watch a right wing group join their protest and then watch them wreck the mayor’s place Knowing they’ll be connected to the aftermath? Then again I could ask why they were ok with it happening regardless last night. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Also why would a BLM movement stand by and watch a right wing group join their protest and then watch them wreck the mayor’s place Knowing they’ll be connected to the aftermath? 

Well they were wearing full auto so....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m sorry would you prefer I ask my friends at the protest of thousands of people to go to the protest leaders and say hey can you give me their name?  All they got from the other protestors was it was a far left group.  They came in vests and auto. Also why would a BLM movement stand by and watch a right wing group join their protest and then watch them wreck the mayor’s place Knowing they’ll be connected to the aftermath? Then again I could ask why they were ok with it happening regardless last night. 

I guess you haven't heard of that whole Boogaloo thing, huh? Might wanna read a bit more news.

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well they were wearing full auto so....

Are you suggesting they would gun them down if they said no you can’t march with us and tear up the mayor’s home? If a right wing group killed a BLM protest right now the effects couldn’t be measured.  Pretty sure the Republican Party would be ended overnight.  Trump would under insane fire.  Anything confederate or old south would be gone overnight.  Do I think far right wingers are bright? No.  But they have to know right now if you do anything extreme their southern Heritage stuff they talk about is gone. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Are you suggesting they would gun them down if they said no you can’t march with us and tear up the mayor’s home?

No, what we're suggesting is that your repeated posts referring to them at automatic weapons suggests you don't know what you're talking about.

Automatic weapons require a class 3 FFL. You can look up what that means, for the purposes of this it means the odds that they "were all wearing full auto" as you claim is somewhere north of 0% and south of 1%.

No one here knows you, as far as I can tell. So we're left with just analyzing your posts. And your posts don't seem to have much credibility. The full auto thing was just easy to pile on, but the general idea (which Jumbo referred to) is that it doesn't really seem like you have a grasp on the info you're trying to share. Which, placed into the bigger picture of whats going on, doesn't really cast you in a favorable light.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Thats the 3rd black person found in as many weeks, right? 

Get a gun. 

This apparently happened last year.

From June, 2019:

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/06/10/26621949/a-black-queer-homeless-portlander-was-found-hanging-from-a-tree-police-say-its-suicide-her-family-disagrees

Edited by Califan007
  • Thanks 3