Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

I’ve never posted on this site before, but it’s funny and annoying at the same time seeing the same 3-4 guys complaining about every single thing that happens, and somehow finding a way to blame Ron for it. Can’t tell if they’re trolls or just miserable people.

One of my chief desires was to get someone who can cover tight ends and running backs. He certainly has the physical ability to do it. The big question is whether the coaches can convert his potential in production. If they can Jamin will be a monster.

I’m pretty high on Davis and think he’s the most well rounded LB still available with very high upside and athletic ability. My top want was to trade down and get him but whatever he will be a major upgrade over Bostic. Military kid with a great background and football character as well. 

Just now, Burgold said:

One of my chief desires was to get someone who can cover tight ends and running backs. He certainly has the physical ability to do it. The big question is whether the coaches can convert his potential in production. If they can Jamin will be a monster.

He has incredible athletic traits.

Just now, carex said:

they announcers said he made 95% of his tackles, I think it's hard to be that successful without some decent instincts

i based my take on a few tv segments i just saw today and they only said great things about him so that pretty much does it

but even then after the pick jeremiah gave a splashy presentation on his awesomeness and that was all i needed

don't know how doing that kind of deep dive could steer me wrong so i don't get the debbie downers

Archived