Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

I’m watching the draft thru some ridiculous NFL network zoom call with Eisen, Deion and and a revolving cast of like 40 people so far. Cousins just said Zimmer told him not to turn the ball over and give his defense a short field. Favre responded “he would have loved me” 

It’s just super casual and fun. This is the best draft I’ve ever watched lol

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

This might be the most boring draft ever.  These guys all look like they are being picked on the third day.  No pomp, no circumstance.  Snoozefest.

Wait until crowdless football in September!

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Dude. He's about to sign an enormous contract and would be in high demand in FA. Just stop. We hope Haskins turns out to be good too.

I hope Prescott does sign an enormous contract with the cowboys and ties up their salary cap for years.

Talk about tying your hands behind your back. :)

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

This might be the most boring draft ever.  These guys all look like they are being picked on the third day.  No pomp, no circumstance.  Snoozefest.

Draft is always boring. It usually has more pageantry. You miss pageantry is all. 

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

Its a production issue. They’re going to the player while they’re literally still on the phone with the team that picked them. Of course they’re not jumping up and down. If they would just wait and cue a little later I’m sure we’d be seeing some really excited kids.

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I hope Prescott does sign an enormous contract with the cowboys and ties up their salary cap for years.

Talk about tying your hands behind your back. :)

Maybe we'll start beating the Cowboys again some year soon to give your bluster some oompf behind it

This fanbase is is just beaten down.

Let me ask you this, if the skins traded chase young for ceedee lamb right now would you be happy?

Ok then, stop acting like the cowboys are crushing this draft and we may as well not even bother suiting up this year because they got lamb.

This thread got depressing fast.

19 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

well, i knew i was going to hate dallas getting any of the likely players

but now that i know it is lamb specifically, i really really specifically hate it  

Me too.  That guy is like a top five or six player in the class.  He is awesome.

They're going to shred our secondary.

Archived