Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

Just now, WilberMarshall said:

Is drinking at home alone, in isolation considered alcoholism even if you are doing for a flimsy reason as NFL draft? 

Drinking anytime I hear, 'potential'!

This idea has potential. 

12 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

This draft is going to be weird watching.  

I figure we will be on the clock pretty quick. Cincy will pick Burrow right away and then it's us.  We will milk it and then pick Chase with a minute to spare.

ESPN just showed Chase at his house.

It won't happen any faster, they need to fit in commercials

6 minutes ago, WilberMarshall said:

Is drinking at home alone, in isolation considered alcoholism even if you are doing for a flimsy reason as NFL draft? 

Drinking anytime I hear, 'potential'!

What? Dude I have been hammered since 3:00....Special occasions. Like the Nfl Draft, Sunday Gamedays, Saturday Gamedays, thirsty Thursdays, Tipsy Tuesdays and Wasted Wednesdays dont count towards alcoholism :)

Just now, KDawg said:

I love the people that are ready to go into cardiac arrest because they’re worried about who the Skins draft. You’re all the best. But relax. Young is a Skin.

Don't speak too soon.  Technology could let us down.  Goodell says the pick is in, and the Redskins take, hold on your breaking up Ron, oh ok gotcha, the Redskins take: Mason Fung.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

What? Dude I have been hammered since 3:00....Special occasions. Like the Nfl Draft, Sunday Gamedays, Saturday Gamedays, thirsty Thursdays, Tipsy Tuesdays and Wasted Wednesdays dont count towards alcoholism :)

There has never been a special occasion as special as "NFL Draft during quarantine/global pandemic haven't left my house or watched sports in 40 days".  I'm surprised you held out until 3!

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I love the people that are ready to go into cardiac arrest because they’re worried about who the Skins draft. You’re all the best. But relax. Young is a Skin.

unless...

Cincy trades 1. Ermergerdz!

Or unless the front office fails to get the pick in on time.

3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Don't speak too soon.  Technology could let us down.  Goodell says the pick is in, and the Redskins take, hold on your breaking up Ron, oh ok gotcha, the Redskins take: Mason Fung.

Dammit John Mara

I enjoy hearing Kyle Smith speak. He seems knowledgeable when it comes to football. It is refreshing coming off a guy like Bruce Allen, who felt very unintelligent. Always saying something but never saying anything. Like a guy who got a job he wasn’t qualified for and tries to trick his coworkers by talking just to talk, answering questions and hoping people get fooled.

Archived