Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Re-Opening" the Economy Thread

kfrankie

2 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Paid a quick visit to Home Depot. Everyone in masks except for one old ****ing asshole wearing a MAGA hat.

****ers.

That's my world every day I go to work. At least 1 or more every day doing the same thing. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m gonna go with Buzz & Buzzette bought an Alpaca farm.

http://peacefulheartalpacas.com/alpaca-farm-and-store-for-sale/

6 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i bet buzz retires and he and buzzette drive their new MUET (massive urban escape transport) up to my old home turf of alaska and live the free life, isolated from others and off the grid

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

5 hours ago, techboy said:

I have obtained a leaked copy of @TheGreatBuzz's message:

Without further ado.............

20200531_190400.jpg

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, PCS said:

That's my world every day I go to work. At least 1 or more every day doing the same thing. 

In hindsight I should have removed my face covering and broken out a coughing fit to see if he would keep the smug grin.

My seasonal allergies are acting up.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Paid a quick visit to Home Depot. Everyone in masks except for one old ****ing asshole wearing a MAGA hat.

****ers.

I call them plague lice, because rats were innocent in the plague and serve a purpose, unlike lice

8 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Kavanaugh attended Georgetown Prep, Yale University, and Yale Law School

Exhibit One against the argument that high quality education develops morals, values and ethics.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m gonna go with Buzz & Buzzette bought an Alpaca farm.

http://peacefulheartalpacas.com/alpaca-farm-and-store-for-sale/

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I mean...an Alpaca farm sounds pretty damn good right now, @clietas.

My cousins raised alpaca's for a while:

i4bprT5.jpg

Then while we were visiting he got a call from a neighbor that a grizzly had taken one of his alpaca's.  This is what we found, and I helped carry back out of the woods from where the grizzly had dragged it:

wEDbMvW.jpg

He stopped raising them not too long after that.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

In hindsight I should have removed my face covering and broken out a coughing fit to see if he would keep the smug grin.

My seasonal allergies are acting up.

I swear I'm going to do this while working one day. Just to see a reaction. :) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, China said:

He stopped raising them not too long after that.

Ok now I'm thinking maple sugar farm.  Not cute n soft n cant be used to make ugly xmas sweaters but hopefully there will be less bears. 

Unless its those waving bread catching bears @Renegade7 posted in the miscellaneous humor thread. I might be willing to sacrifice some alpacas for them circus bears.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Ok now I'm thinking maple sugar farm.  Not cute n soft n cant be used to make ugly xmas sweaters but hopefully there will be less bears. 

Unless its those waving bread catching bears @Renegade7 posted in the miscellaneous humor thread. I might be willing to sacrifice some alpacas for them circus bears.

Bears are smart, I'm not looking forward to when Polar Bears get tired of our **** and realize how much food is in Walmart.

We gonna change the thread title to "Re-Closed" or wait for Polar Bears to get tired of pitty paddling in open ocean and officially join the 2020 Apocalypse Bingo group chat?

I mean, what's open in Downtown that doesn't have a broken window right now anyway? What a mess.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not everybody looks like you though, big guy. If they raise up you could probably chokeslam them

I've been tempted more than a few times before this whole COVID-19 started.  These days though,restraint is......difficult. Though I do remind myself that it's a lousy way to win another customer service award. ;) Man. 2020. What a decade it's been so far. ;) 

• Like 1