Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update - 3/11/21 - America Rescue Plan Bill is signed!

goskins10

• goskins10 changed the title to Update - 12/23/20 - Bill Passed by Congress - Details below - Trump refusing to sign W/O $2000 checks and some other adjustments that are not public yet.

People are suffering in tough times during a pandemic, struggling to put food on the table and the Republicans have the gall to block a 2000 stimulus check that would not eradicate our troubles but go some ways in helping. Like, what is wrong with Congress today? Just pass the ****ing money.

THis is an actual response I got on Facebook. 

"of course Dems are all in with a $2000. They want to feed the parasites in their stable. You need to pay attention to "details." Pelosi admitted that SHE scuttled aid bills "until" Trump was voted out. Mitch could have walked on the ceiling but no Bill was passed until Pelosi signed off on it. The Democrat leadership are slimy scumbags. We're stuck with these dirtballs until 2022. If you support them, you are no better."

How did they manage to convince themselves that even though the House had actually passed a bill, it was the dems holding up stimulus - and anything they want is to feed their "parasites". I mean what do you do about this type of ignorance? And the vile name calling and hate is just ridiculous. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

THis is an actual response I got on Facebook. 

"of course Dems are all in with a $2000. They want to feed the parasites in their stable. You need to pay attention to "details." Pelosi admitted that SHE scuttled aid bills "until" Trump was voted out. Mitch could have walked on the ceiling but no Bill was passed until Pelosi signed off on it. The Democrat leadership are slimy scumbags. We're stuck with these dirtballs until 2022. If you support them, you are no better."

How did they manage to convince themselves that even though the House had actually passed a bill, it was the dems holding up stimulus - and anything they want is to feed their "parasites". I mean what do you do about this type of ignorance? And the vile name calling and hate is just ridiculous. 

Not to mention Trump himself calling off the negotiations on a bipartisan stimulus bill...even though he went back on it a few days later, that **** shouldn't be forgotten when ****ing about Pelosi and the Dems.

• Thanks 3

Trump is golfing while he refuses to act on important COVID-19 and government funding legislation and policy.  Most people want the stimulus, but there is important stuff in the bill that Congress overwhelmingly passed.  Eviction moratoriums, UI extension, etc.  

He may think he is doing his best to screw up McConnell and the GOP who have gone soft on his reelection.  But he will end up screwing millions of Americans in the process. 

If you have one of the worst Christmases ever, not due to the lack of stimulus check but because of the other policy related items, you will not forget that Trump selfishly laid this on you out of some petty BS.  

This is a Trump created crisis.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Trump is golfing while he refuses to act on important COVID-19 and government funding legislation and policy.  Most people want the stimulus, but there is important stuff in the bill that Congress overwhelmingly passed.  Eviction moratoriums, UI extension, etc.  

He may think he is doing his best to screw up McConnell and the GOP who have gone soft on his reelection.  But he will end up screwing millions of Americans in the process. 

If you have one of the worst Christmases ever, not due to the lack of stimulus check but because of the other policy related items, you will not forget that Trump selfishly laid this on you out of some petty BS.  

This is a Trump created crisis.  

You are 100% correct. Here is the thing - he does not care. He only cares about himself. What's so sad is how many people really are convinced he cares about them. He only cares about people who can do something for him. Once they are of no value to him he cuts them loose. 

I said from the beginning (I was nowhere near alone so not taking full credit here 🙂, but still) he will do all he can to burn it to the ground on his way out. That is how he has handled everything in his life. No reason to think he would do anything different. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Up until now I wasn't on board with the idea that Trump is crazy.... but now with his latest moves, I am convinced.  Guy is insane. 

The only reason for him to veto the NDAA and pocket veto the COVID relief bill (may not happen) is if he honestly believes be will remain in office Jan 20.   Otherwise, these bills will just be approved by Joe Biden on Jan 20 (or as close as they can get). 

In the meantime, he gets to personally be responsible for enacting massive pain on Americans for the next 3 plus weeks.  Not collectively responsible like the GOP.  

And again... these negotiations were happening all summer, he had his guy Mnuchin involved in everything.  Does he really think this move will make the GOP put him in over Biden somehow?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

The only reason for him to veto the NDAA and pocket veto the COVID relief bill (may not happen) is if he honestly believes be will remain in office Jan 20.

Not the only reason.  

There's the "**** you, world!" reason, too.  

6 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Up until now I wasn't on board with the idea that Trump is crazy.... but now with his latest moves, I am convinced.  Guy is insane. 

The only reason for him to veto the NDAA and pocket veto the COVID relief bill (may not happen) is if he honestly believes be will remain in office Jan 20.   Otherwise, these bills will just be approved by Joe Biden on Jan 20 (or as close as they can get). 

In the meantime, he gets to personally be responsible for enacting massive pain on Americans for the next 3 plus weeks.  Not collectively responsible like the GOP.  

And again... these negotiations were happening all summer, he had his guy Mnuchin involved in everything.  Does he really think this move will make the GOP put him in over Biden somehow?  

The pocket veto is more dangerous than previously thought.  There will be a new Congress, and they'll have to wrangle out an entirely new bill.  There are new Q knuckleheads.

Bang was right. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Hmm. Took this long? Well at least you got there 🙂  Just messing with you.     Guy is bat **** crazy.  

Totally disagree. He doesn't care about anything but himself and revenge. He is doing this to get back at republicans who he thinks did not support him enough. It's jsut that simple. He is more than happy to burn the entire thing down since he lost. 

He does not care. It's not even on his mind. Refer to the last point. 

Not thinking about it. Doesn't care. He is hell bent on revenge. Will worry about it later if at all. Likely to act like nothing happened. Again, he only cares about getting revenge on those he believes has wronged him. Personally at this point i find it both terrifying and hilarious. Terrifying for the innocent people he is harming. But hilarious for the Mitch Ms and others in the Rep party he is ****ing with. 

Dude is one sick ****. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1