Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

March 23, 2020

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins released the following players:

CB Breon Borders

CB Dee Delaney 

S Montae Nicholson

CB Coty Sensabaugh

CB Kayvon Webster

They are doing Monte a favor by releasing him.  He will probably be more focused if he gets another chance on another team.  This is another culture

move by Riverboat Ron.  Knuckleheads need not apply to play on the Redskins.  The rest of the players will get the message sent by this move.

Williams and number 47 will also get the message as well.

4 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

They are doing Monte a favor by releasing him.  He will probably be more focused if he gets another chance on another team.  This is another culture

move by Riverboat Ron.  Knuckleheads need not apply to play on the Redskins.  The rest of the players will get the message sent by this move.

Williams and number 47 will also get the message as well.

Yea probably a culture change.  Montae had maybe two or three good games.  The whole rest of his career he was kind of average.  I think he has the tools......maybe....

just watched footage of Kyle Allen and I can see why RR likes him. Allen is poised, has a good arm, knows where to go with the ball and is accurate. With a good team around him he can be good. I think he has a good future once he really gets experience...I like his confidence and poise. This is a good get for the Skins for Haskins and for the team. i expect he'll push DH too. 

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

just watched footage of Kyle Allen and I can see why RR likes him. Allen is poised, has a good arm, knows where to go with the ball and is accurate. With a good team around him he can be good. I think he has a good future once he really gets experience...I like his confidence and poise. This is a good get for the Skins for Haskins and for the team. i expect he'll push DH too. 

Preseason is going to be epic. DC and the QB controversy will continue. Obviously you don't want a bum as your backup. But you also want a sure fire starter that won't give you pause if the other comes in and lights it. Kind of like they had in New Orleans last year. All I have to say is Haskins better ball out consistently. 

13 hours ago, NickyJ said:

The team must have high hopes for Apke or a late FA signing. With no 2nd round pick, there's no guarantee there will be a FS who can start day 1.

We have Sean Davis at the moment. Wouldn't be opposed to a rookie, either. 

Archived