Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

17 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I thought today was pretty dumb, and then I watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...

that movie made me like the original Jurassic Park less simply for being somewhat responsible for Jurassic World 2’s eventual existence. 

then I remembered, og Jurassic Park is a perfect magical adventure and deserves no blame for that abomination. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4b3d106.jpg

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

that movie made me like the original Jurassic Park less simply for being somewhat responsible for Jurassic World 2’s eventual existence. 

then I remembered, og Jurassic Park is a perfect magical adventure and deserves no blame for that abomination. 

Ya, that's like blaming Alien3 on the original Alien.  At least the first Jurrasic Park was based off a book (heads up, book is better).

Just now, First Colony said:

Well, I gave in and got  BritBox subscription so it'll be Death in Paradise, 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and other British shows.

Oh, and I do have to work from home and still call into meetings and run reports. 

Absolutely Fabulous FTW. On a loop. 🍷🍸🍺🍻🥂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You all should sign up for To Hunt A Killer.  Can spend a lot of time with that.

This is a podcast right? Pretty sure my co-worker wont stop talking about this. It does sound interesting 

Wal-mart was pretty well stocked outside of cleaning supplies, hamburger and chicken and their own milk.  They had the pricier name brand.  I'm set for the medium haul at least.  My consumption habits would definitely have to change if it turns into a long term thing.  Could always start in on the local cottontail and catfish populations like when I was back in college using my folks' money for beer instead of food.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is a podcast right? Pretty sure my co-worker wont stop talking about this. It does sound interesting 

No it's a by-mail thing.  You get a box that has "evidence " and stuff.  You sort through it all and try to start fighting out the case.  Supposed to be one box a month but I believe you can request a new box at any time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

No it's a by-mail thing.  You get a box that has "evidence " and stuff.  You sort through it all and try to start fighting out the case.  Supposed to be one box a month but I believe you can request a new box at any time.  

ohhhh that sounds cool. I didn’t even now that was a thing. The fiancé would love that. I may have to try a few 

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

ohhhh that sounds cool. I didn’t even now that was a thing. The fiancé would love that. I may have to try a few 

Yea we are only up to box 2 but it is good so far.  And if you really get into you can take a few days pouring over each word.  Find discrepancies in statements, etc.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea we are only up to box 2 but it is good so far.  And if you really get into you can take a few days pouring over each word.  Find discrepancies in statements, etc.

Yea I just ordered the first one for her. She will enjoy this and it will keep her from going crazy. Shes being forced to telework. Its only been about 4 hours and shes already sending the dog signals. 

They plottin on me. 😐

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

A generation that's not only dumb, but softer than puppy ****.  

Hm..they are different, but I'll give them credit I didnt have to look over my shoulder for someone taking really good notes during school shooter drills.

"Uh, where are we meeting up again?"

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:
God help Gen Z.

She looks like something is wrong with her though. Seriously. I would think shes being held captive and forced to do this **** by that look in her eyes. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Hm..they are different, but I'll give them credit I didnt have to look over my shoulder for someone taking really good notes during school shooter drills.

"Uh, where are we meeting up again?"

She just licked a toilet seat. No way is that caused by school shooter trauma lol. Matter of fact I cant think of any kind of trauma that would cause that. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

She looks like something is wrong with her though. Seriously. I would think shes being held captive and forced to do this **** by that look in her eyes. 

She just licked a toilet seat. No way is that caused by school shooter trauma lol. Matter of fact I cant think of any kind of trauma that would cause that. 

Bruh, no way is she representative of an entire generation, in context of every generation having chum-blender-brain idiots. 

What's different is now we have facebook and snapchat and the young ones use it more. This feels like the wrong thread to make a stand for them, but I was at March for our Lives in DC, so maybe a little empathetic to them.

Like you never saw a group of white kids passing around a bottle of nyquil like it was a bottle of jack in a high school party or snorting adderall, I did not partake, but I bare witness.