Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:
With the 139th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft.... The LA Rams select. AJ Dillon RB Boston College

@COWBOY-KILLA- is in the wings

@duffy is in the wings

@Skin'emAlive is in the wings

@skinfan57 is in the wings

@WelshSkinsFan

Nice grab for the fighting McVays

On 3/24/2020 at 10:22 PM, volsmet said:

Would love to get some pick 86 input from our draft compadre @Gibbs Hog Heaven

74D14BB3-AA37-4797-922B-90C750CE9D86.gif

Sorry. Been too preoccupied with the Worldwide horror to be thinking of football lately. I'll try pop in more regularly. 

I'll write more later but an absolute steal. Bonafide first-round talent. Well done. 

Talking of 'Bama, how was Wilis NOT the first OL off the board? And the Redskins trade ...... that was ...... 'different.' 

But I'll see how the whole process lays out before adding any musings. 

Keep on having fun guys.

And more importantly, STAY INDOORS and saty safe!

Hail. 

Saahdiq Charles 6’4 300lbs OT LSU

The young man has all the Tools to be a great OT at the next level. We have to help him keep his head on straight. Ron takes him under his wing and we get the best outta Saahdiq. In the late 4th we swing for the fences.

Saahdiq Charles projects as a potential

Starting left tackle at the NFL level. He has high end physical tools, functional athleticism and build at his disposal — offering ample foundation to build upon. Charles will need to fill out his frame and add some additional functional strength in order to hold up consistently at the NFL level.

4C7D7C56-5376-4105-A23F-70BF1DEEABB6.jpeg

24 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Saahdiq Charles 6’4 300lbs OT LSU

The young man has all the Tools to be a great OT at the next level. We have to help him keep his head on straight. Ron takes him under his wing and we get the best Saahdiq. In the late 4th we swing for the fences.

Saahdiq Charles projects as a potential

Starting left tackle at the NFL level. He has high end physical tools, functional athleticism and build at his disposal — offering ample foundation to build upon. Charles will need to fill out his frame and add some additional functional strength in order to hold up consistently at the NFL level.

Broncos were looking at Charles too.  Almost took him last pick, would have definitely taken him next pick.  has a decent ceiling, be interesting to see if he's able to put it all together.

With the 143rd selection of the 2020 ES NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select TYRE PHILLIPS, offensive lineman out of Mississippi State. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Oooh dang. That's not the highlight video. This video is for Tyree, not Tyre.

Good lord I'm as bad as Bruce Allen 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I like Saahdiq Charles a lot as a player but as Daniel Jeremiah said his red flags are bright red.   But in the 4th, good pick.

Yeah, with the way tackles have gone relative to my picks I had to take a gamble. Hoping Ron and our new OL coach can mold him, get in his ear, and help stay on the straight and narrow.  But the way he moves for a tackle is just hard to find, so Kyle and the boys felt this was a good spot for him, and luckily for us he was still there.

With the 144th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, The Seattle Seahawks select:

Lamar Jackson, DB Nebraska

6'3" 215lbs

0033078-xalp-1280x720.jpg

The better Lamar Jackson.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Even if the trade for Quinton Dunbar went through prior to this draft, we would still make this pick. Lamar is a big dude. He hasnt played with the physicality that one would expect from a guy of his stature, but he utilizes his length and positioning exceptionally well. He had the 5th highest forced incompletion rate (28.6%) in 2019. Coming out of highschool he was one of the higest rated safety prospects in the country, and moved to DB at Nebraska. We see multiple possibilities with his background. The lateral quickness isnt quite there, which is common with larger defensive backs, but his instincts and intensity at the LOS shows he would be a perfect fit in Seattle's Press-Man Defense. He's great off the corner blitz, and has a phenomenal feel for using his wingspan in passing lanes when rushing. When he gets to his man, he has a nose for the ball. 

Archived