Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/2020-NFL-Draft-top-32-big-board-Joe-Burrow-Chase-Young-Tua-Tagovailoa-145265815/#145265815_1

Pro Football Focus releases 2020 NFL Draft top 32 big board

24. Tee Higgins, Clemson WR — "Higgins' catch radius is as large as anyone's in the draft class. He's got a nice release package and better-than-you'd think speed to win downfield as well."

Now, I fully expect to take a hit with regards to the actual vs. ES GM Mock draft selection in my Higgins pick. CJ Henderson and Trevon Diggs were my preferred options. Although I love Patrick Queen and Murray, I felt the LB position could be addressed adequately later and the Raiders did recently sign LB's Corey Littleton and Nick Kwiatkoski. Both are very good, especially in coverage.  

PFF Analyst Mike Renner thinks Tee Higgins is the best big WR in the draft. I agree and am comfortable with the pick. His skill set is better suited to Herbert's arm but so be it.

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@bakedtater1 was asked again recently about taking over a team and he politely declined due to his schedule. We would be open to any other suggestions.

Shampooing is done now its laundry lol...but I can be more available...

I will play(and I dont mean to sound like a wendy winer wanting caudeled lol)if someone can say okay tater you're up here is your list to choose from go.

Like most y'all know I've never played and have only popped in occasionally through out the years...if y'all can be patient with me and if its helpful I'll play and take a team.

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@bakedtater1 Ok man we will keep you posted. should hear from us by the end of round 1.

Sounds good man..phone is at 100 charged and I'm in between loads..I'll be here all day lol

Oops sorry guys.

Because of the uncertainty of Anthony Harris and the sheer fact our secondary was so god damn atrocious last year particularly in the playoffs, we feel it was integral to concentrate heavily on our secondary.

Vikings select safety Grant Delpit.

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Oops sorry guys.

Because of the uncertainty of Anthony Harris and the sheer fact our secondary was so god damn atrocious last year particularly in the playoffs, we feel it was integral to concentrate heavily on our secondary.

Vikings select safety Grant Delpit.

Delpit and Harrison Smith together could be quite the tandem. Nice.

The “Not San Diego” Chargers are listening to offers for 2.5.

No decision has been made on if I’m going to move the pick, it’s dependent on what’s on the board to be clear. But there is a good chance I opt to move it. 

If you are interested, send your trade proposals. If not, I’m happy staying put as well. 

39 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Please send your lists guys...even if you think you will be here. Send your lists just in case. Would really help to keep things moving. For those of you that are due to pick in the next 10 picks, send a list of 5 players you would like. Thank You.

The problem with these lists is the picks seem to ebb and flow very dynamically for me. A guy I want now may not be who I want at my pick.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

The problem with these lists is the picks seem to ebb and flow very dynamically for me. A guy I want now may not be who I want at my pick.

For many, as they get close to their picks, they have their priorities. So you list them as #1, #2, #3 etc. If #1 guy is gone then you go to #2 and so on. So this accounts for the changing board - at least typically. 

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

For many, as they get close to their picks, they have their priorities. So you list them as #1, #2, #3 etc. If #1 guy is gone then you go to #2 and so on. So this accounts for the changing board - at least typically. 

Not for me it doesn't. I wasn't going to go Okudah at 6. But when I saw him there I couldn't pass on the value. But he wasn't really on my radar. 

I currently have 6 or 7 guys I want at my pick, and it's not a preferred order. It all depends on the runs that happen between now and my pick.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not for me it doesn't. I wasn't going to go Okudah at 6. But when I saw him there I couldn't pass on the value. But he wasn't really on my radar. 

I currently have 6 or 7 guys I want at my pick, and it's not a preferred order. It all depends on the runs that happen between now and my pick.

Fair enough. It's not mandatory. Just helps the process. Honestly, it helps more later in the rounds. 

Archived