Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm pretty sure I've complained here before about not ever being on jury duty but a search of my post history came up blank. Anyways, got this today:

20240506_120603.jpg

Do they pee-test jurors?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Was beginning to suspect I might somehow still be the youngest regular poster here...

But looks like there's a Packer fan damn near full year younger then me.

Congratulations 👶

Edited by Renegade7

17 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm pretty sure I've complained here before about not ever being on jury duty but a search of my post history came up blank. Anyways, got this today:

20240506_120603.jpg

Get used to it now that you're in Bmore.

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Was beginning to suspect I might somehow still be the youngest regular poster here...

But looks like there's a Packer fan damn near full year younger then me.

Congratulations 👶

Where?  Let's go make fun of him for being too young to own a home.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Wasn't sure where to put this...

More than 16,000 pounds of ground beef sold at Walmart recalled over E. coli risk

The ground beef has been sold at Walmart locations in Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont and New York.

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/04/1249172053/walmart-ground-beef-recall-e-coli-cargill

• Sad 1

Just now, Ball Security said:

Did you buy a place? I know you were looking.

Not yet. Packing up all my stuff and putting it in storage as my townhouse goes on the market in early June. 

Still looking for a new place but really need to sell my townhouse first so I know what my budget realistically is. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I'm currently enjoying the pharmaceuticals while waiting on knee surgery. Appt time was 530AM, not really sure how long this is going to take. I'll be doped up even more in a few. Then get something in my back that is supposed to numb everything from the waist down

While going through the information one of the Drs tells me that this is a moderately dangerous procedure...... Would have been good to know information before agreeing to do it lol!

So if I never post again maybe reconsider knee surgery in the future! :rofl89:

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The Cattle Decap show the other night was more awesome than expected. I went for 6 bands and ended up seeing 11. I was surprised when I walked in and saw two stages set up. In between the bands on the main stage, local bands played the 2nd stage. similar music. A couple were good. Anyways, one of the cooler setups I have been to. Vitriol was an earlier band on the night and these dudes are extreme. Their music is relentless and they seem like some crazy dudes.

Video from Vitriol hanging by hooks and body modification:

Spoiler

I got jury duty as well in a week. first time ever.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1