Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bliiiiiiiiinded by the light! Wrapped up like a douche another roller in the night…bliiiiinded by the light…

Like a river that don’t know where it’s flowin’, I took a wrong turn and I just kept going…

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bliiiiiiiiinded by the light! Wrapped up like a douche another roller in the night…bliiiiinded by the light…

When I was a kid they were playing this constantly on the radio so I asked my mom "hey mom, what's a douche?" I think I was like 5.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

When I was a kid they were playing this constantly on the radio so I asked my mom "hey mom, what's a douche?" I think I was like 5.

It's, uh... Dusche.  German for Shower.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

It's "revved up like a deuce" you damn heathens. 🚗 🤣

First time I saw douches in the grocery store I was like why the **** was that guy singing about those weird looking squirt bottles?

Old ladies in the area were probably thinking why's this little kid examining all the douche bottles? This kids mom needs to give him a whippin! She's not even here!

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

First time I saw douches in the grocery store I was like why the **** was that guy singing about those weird looking squirt bottles?

Old ladies in the area were probably thinking why's this little kid examining all the douche bottles? This kids mom needs to give him a whippin! She's not even here!

I never understood what we called people douche bags. I prefer to use the term douche nozzle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2024 at 12:14 PM, Renegade7 said:

Is it jus me or are these east coast earthquakes becoming more frequent?  I don't rememeber this at all as a kid in the 90s.

Had to look this up. East of the Mississippi, there had been 6 notable earthquakes from 1895 to 1995 - 100 years. In the past 29 years from 1995 to present, there have been 6.

My random thought of the day though is....I can't remember the last time I looked through a phone book.

Alright back to douches...

• Haha 2

What does dushi mean in Curaçao Papiamento?

Dushi means babe
“Mi dushi” means my darling, while “Danki dushi” – which means thanks babe – could also be said to a stranger. Note that it is not always appropriate to do so. Additionally, dushi is also often applied to children.

• Thanks 1

The things I've been hearing about the eclipse makes it sound like Millions of people are traveling 1000s of miles across the country to see it. Eclipse chasers!

On the weather channels they report that 200k are expected in Cleveland, 150k at some small town in Arkansas, all the hotels are booked everywhere and are 1000 dollars a night etc. It's all tourism marketing.

Must be a lot of bored people out there.

I did watch the one in 2017 but I just happened to be in the right place in Missouri on that day.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thinking about going to the Nats/Os game in DC May 7 or 8. Game starts at 6:45. I've never been down there, what's the area around Nats park like post game? Safe? Fun? 

Thanks.

Yeah, it’s safe around the stadium for the most part. There’s a place right across from the metro exit called the bullpen. Drinks, food trucks. That’s pregame mostly. Walter’s is a good bar right outside the stadium, with a few other places on that block. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thinking about going to the Nats/Os game in DC May 7 or 8. Game starts at 6:45. I've never been down there, what's the area around Nats park like post game? Safe? Fun? 

Thanks.

Both.

SW has been completely rebuilt around the stadium...The Warf ain't south beach, but cool walk and youll find something you want to eat eventually.

Nothing interesting or worth getting into on the west side of South Capitol Street, it's like night and day line, and you'll know night when you see it.

• Thanks 1